Collection for Craig

Deang

In the other thread I asked for those who are willing to send Craig a little something to help out with the expenses that are going to result from this. I started a new thread because I'm thinking most will probably not read through that whole thread and catch my request. As I said in the other thread, many don't realize that Craig's business is the family's primary source of income, and whenever he has to shut down his shop to make the long drive up north to take care of things, he loses business. He's had to shut down several times over the last year, and though he's never come right out and said it, I get the feeling they take quite a hit when he hangs up the soldering iron. I'm just asking that whoever is willing, just pitch in a little bit to help offset some of the losses. It sure isn't like he hasn't done anything for us. Let's just consider this some payback for all time he spends with us on the phone/email, and a thanks for being one of the few people in the business who deals honestly and charges much less than he could.

Below is Craig's paypal address.

craigostby@comcast.net

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig is one of the best. He restored our original Fisher KX-200. I bought Cornwall(II's), based on his recommendation and a good word put in by him. Met him personally at a set in Chicagoland.

Will send a donation thru the mail.

Enjoy the Music!

Huhuru[H]

• Moderators

Craig,

A great idea for a great guy. He just sent me an email last week asking if I got the VRD's back (I had him do some special modifications before the Texas Gathering) and even in the midst of all he had going on he still wanted to know if I got them back o.k. and how the mod was working. I sent him an email after that asking him when he was going to get signs made with his logo, I wanted one to go with my McIntosh sign, he said he was busy with other things, and I kind of figured he had many things to do related to his father.

I am for sure in.

Travis