Garage Sale

Have audio-related equipment to sell? Post here!
Remember, Klipsch is not responsible for resulting transactions - buy with caution! No dealers, please.

Rules for Posting in this Section

The original Terms of Service apply.

Additional policies for posting your Ad:

• Klipsch is not involved with sellers or buyers from this section in any way, and cannot be held liable for any problems occurring with transactions.
  • Klipsch is not responsible for verifying the authenticity of sales posted here.
  • Remember to be diligent with any online transaction, verifying the legitimacy of the seller and item before purchasing.
  • Klipsch reserves the right to delete any post without warning.
  • Audio related items only.
  • No commercial advertising or sales solicitations by a business.
  • Public discussions concerning transactions or disagreements are not permitted. You must contact the seller directly.
  • You may post a link to your item on sites such as eBay, Audiogon, and Craigslist, however discussions/disagreements concerning these sites or any payment site (i.e., PayPal) are not permitted.
  • Reporting issues: If you feel someone has abused this section of the forum, you must report it directly to a Klipsch Admin or mod using the "report" button. Do not post about thses issues on the forum.
  • Please keep topics ON-TOPIC, and avoid "thread-crapping". Topics should only be "Garage Sale" ads. Post about other topics in their relevant sub-forums elsewhere on the Klipsch boards.
  • Any post violating the above guidelines will be subject to being closed and/or deleted, and the posting member warned. Repeat violators are subject to being banned.
  • Continued abuse of this section will result in its discontinuation without notice.

Please also be aware that Klipsch warranties are non-transferable.

Subforums

1. Alerts!

Want to alert forum members to sales you are not affiliated with on eBay, Craigslist, etc? Post in here.

13438 topics in this forum

• 14 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 23 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  1. Harry Potter

• 13 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 9 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  2. 5AR4 GZ34 7 NOTCH

• 0 replies
  3. 6H30 Super Tube

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. B&W CDM 1 NT

• 14 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  • Recent Posts

• The Mystery Man came over An' he said: "I'm outa-sight!" He said, for a nominal service charge I could reach Nirvana t'nite If I was ready, willing 'n able To pay him his regular fee He would drop all the rest of his pressing affairs And devote His Attention to me But I said Look here brother Who you jivin' with that Cosmik Debris? Now what kind of a mask man are you anyway? Look here brother Don't you waste your time on me The Mystery Man got nervous An' he sorta, fidget around a bit He reached in the pocket of his Mystery Robe An' he whipped out a shaving kit Now, I thought it was a razor An' a can of foamin' goo But he told me right then when the top popped open There was nothin' his box won't do With the oil of Afro-dytee An' the dust of the Grand Wazoo He said "You might not believe this Pancho, but it'll fix up that war paint for you too" An' I said Look here brother (thank you mask man. thank you) Who you jivin' with that Cosmik Debris? Ah, mask man is a ****** Look here brother Don't you waste your time on me I've got troubles of my own, I said An' you can't help me out So take your meditations an' your preparations An' ram it up yer snout "BUT I GOT A KRISTL BOL!", he said An' held it to his horse So I snatched it All away from him An' I showed him how to do it right of course I wrapped a newspaper 'round my head So I'd look like I was Deep I said some Mumbo Jumbos then An' told him he was goin' to sleep I robbed his rings An' pocket watch An' everything else I found I had that sucker hypnotized He couldn't even make a sound I proceeded to tell him his future then As long as he was hanging around I said "The price of pajamas has just gone up An' yer ol' swarmy have just gone down" Look here swarmy Who you jivin' with that Cosmik Debris? (Now is that a real poncho or is that a Seattle poncho who can tell anymore?) Don't you know You could make more money in sindication So don't you waste your time on me Ohm shonty, ohm shonty, ohm shonty-ohm        
    • Hi Everyone,   Has anyone taken a look at re-coning the copper style speakers? I am guessing that the trick is to find the copper color'd material to generate a cone, in the first place. I bet there is a reasonable demand for this type of fix!   I have some unblemished drivers on their way to me, to replace some on my RC-7. I may attempt to disassemble one of the blemished ones, to see what is needed.   Ideally, I want to find at least two R-1089-AVs for the RF-7 (series 1s.) These are pretty hard to find. These would certainly be a candidate for a re-cone operation, if I could figure it out.   Bob.  
    • I’m more of a Strat guy, but I totally get it. It was amazing.  
    • Hahahaha,  No relation. I haven’t seen Grace or Hopper around town since last fall.  
    • Yup, for sure...  Been serenading three kids fromnext door playing baseball in the back yard alllllll afternoon.  Just waiting on the window to break.  lol  Airin this place out! 
    • This is Dave 🤘🤘   Rock on our friend   
    • I have two Bluesound node 3s (as in review below).  One is white and one black.  I used them about 10 hours each.  I do not need two of these (although if you have multiple systems, you can control multiple streamers from one point...smart phone, tablet or computer).  I paid an average of $410/ea. so I would like to sell them for.  They are essentially like new w/ box, papers and accessories.     Here is node 3 review:   https://www.google.com/amp/www.stevehuffphoto.com/2023/04/07/the-bluesound-node-gen-3-review-stream-away/%3famp=1   The built in DAC is super too.   I use one streaming through a PSE Studio SL pre to Studio V mono amps to La Scala speakers.  With high resolution source such a Tidal or Amazon HD, the sound is phenomenal!    Price $410.