Garage Sale

Have audio-related equipment to sell? Post here!
Remember, Klipsch is not responsible for resulting transactions - buy with caution! No dealers, please.

Rules for Posting in this Section

The original Terms of Service apply.

Additional policies for posting your Ad:

• Klipsch is not involved with sellers or buyers from this section in any way, and cannot be held liable for any problems occurring with transactions.
  • Klipsch is not responsible for verifying the authenticity of sales posted here.
  • Remember to be diligent with any online transaction, verifying the legitimacy of the seller and item before purchasing.
  • Klipsch reserves the right to delete any post without warning.
  • Audio related items only.
  • No commercial advertising or sales solicitations by a business.
  • Public discussions concerning transactions or disagreements are not permitted. You must contact the seller directly.
  • You may post a link to your item on sites such as eBay, Audiogon, and Craigslist, however discussions/disagreements concerning these sites or any payment site (i.e., PayPal) are not permitted.
  • Reporting issues: If you feel someone has abused this section of the forum, you must report it directly to a Klipsch Admin or mod using the "report" button. Do not post about thses issues on the forum.
  • Please keep topics ON-TOPIC, and avoid "thread-crapping". Topics should only be "Garage Sale" ads. Post about other topics in their relevant sub-forums elsewhere on the Klipsch boards.
  • Any post violating the above guidelines will be subject to being closed and/or deleted, and the posting member warned. Repeat violators are subject to being banned.
  • Continued abuse of this section will result in its discontinuation without notice.

Please also be aware that Klipsch warranties are non-transferable.

Subforums

1. Alerts!

Want to alert forum members to sales you are not affiliated with on eBay, Craigslist, etc? Post in here.

13428 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  1. Mullard 12AX7A 10M

• 0 replies
  2. delete

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  3. N/A

• 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
  4. .

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
  5. Removed

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  • Recent Posts

• And what do you need the shaving brush on the box for?
    • That´s the origin from 1908       Alfred E. Neumann is the mascot and cover hero of the satirical magazine MAD. However, the fictional character already existed before MAD claimed it for itself in 1954. Alfred E. Neumann is depicted as a street urchin with red hair, protruding ears, freckles and a broad grin that reveals the gap(s) in his teeth. The figure is regarded as a symbol of boundless stupidity and naivety.      
    • Might be heading out of town for a bit. Just started vacation. The Old Man and Mom invited myself and the Wife down to visit in Florida. Dad is a former Army Sharpshooter ,yes that means sniper /Combat handgun expert. Master Sergeant...yeah...it was like that growing up. Lol....in any case...even at his Korean War age...he just set me and himself up with a private airboat tour of the Everglades, combined with a feral hog hunt. I see ribs in my future. "Gimmie those baby back baby back baby backs". 😆. I'll certainly try to keep posting. I'll be thinking about you all, even if I'm busy sucking BBQ sauce from a bone. 😈. Yeah...that's right...I said it. Lol.
    • Although this post is a year old this week, I'm throwing a, "did this sell yet?" post.  Very interested if not.  Thanks!
    • Well...look at what 20 U.S. simoleons gets you at Goodwill. A neat place to store all of your turntable crap. What once was a cigar humidor. Is now a stylish crap locker. 😁
    • Well played my friend, well played.
    • OverviewLyricsVideosListenArtists I take my card and I stand in line To make a buck, I work overtime Dear Sir letters keep comin' in the mail I work my back 'til it's racked with pain The boss can't even recall my name I show up late and I'm docked, it never fails I feel like just another, spoke in a great big wheel Like a tiny blade of grass in a great big field, whoa To workers, I'm just another drone To Ma Bell, I'm just another phone I'm just another statistic on a sheet To teachers, I'm just another child To IRS, I'm another file I'm just another consensus on the street Gonna cruise outta this city, head down to the sea Gonna shout out at the ocean, "Hey, it's me" And I feel like a number Feel like a number Feel like a stranger A stranger in this land I feel like a number I'm not a number I'm not a number Damn it I'm a man, I said I'm a man Gonna cruise out of this city, head down to the sea Gonna shout out at the ocean, "Hey, it's me" And I feel like a number Feel like a number Feel like a stranger Stranger in this land Feel like a number I'm not a number I'm not a number Damn it, I'm a man I feel like a number Feel like a number Feel like a number Hey I feel like a- I feel- Feel like a- Feel like a- I feel like a- I feel like a- I feel like a- I feel-  
    • I'm experiencing persistent issues with my two Klipsch Three speakers using Play-fi. When I group them in Spotify to play simultaneously, they function for about 15-30 seconds before both disconnect. I need to reopen either the Klipsch Stream app or Spotify, wait for the speakers to reappear, and then restart the group playback.   Additionally, my dining room Klipsch Three, when used solo with Play-fi, plays music for around 20 minutes before emitting a loud, unpleasant screeching noise, followed by the music stopping. To resume playback, I have to advance the song or skip to the next track.   The other Klipsch Three speaker works fine on its own with Play-fi, and I've noticed it uses MCU version 4.026. However, the speaker giving me trouble uses version 4.020, and I've been unable to locate version 4.026 online.   Can anyone provide any advice or guidance on how to resolve these issues? Thank you in advance for any help!   Klipsch Stream Application Version: 8.5.0.9857 (Play Store) ©2024 DTS, Inc. All Rights Reserved. IP Address: 192.168.0.16 SPEAKERS Dining Room Wi-Fi Connection: WIFI5 (5GHz) CAP: 8.5.0.055 MCU: 4.020 IP Address: 192.168.0.192, ID: ***** Living Room Wi-Fi Connection: WIFI5 (5GHz) CAP: 8.5.0.055 MCU: 4.026 IP Address: 192.168.0.237, ID: *****  
    • I don't mean presence of bass or lack thereof, I mean the feeling of lower register notes around you and in your body. I have never experienced headphones that can do that. I am not a headphone guy. Only use them on my mixer when I want to focus on something and not be at FOH.