Thanks for the support all!

Neil, can't believe you recall that dinner- that was the day you cranked up LSI in the parking lot with the power from a laptop, wasn't it?

Christy, I'm not supervising anything south of the Mason-Dixon line babe!

Iain- great job too mang, must be all that lifting of atomic furniture?

Noah, thanks for the thoughts mang (and for using my word - mang). The others will catch on.

Bruce, congrats on your upcoming nuptials- a double winner eh?

Ben, sadly none of the gigs for now includes using my gear. It's all 'briefcase' gigs. Maybe springboard for getting some of my own though.

Michael

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 lbs! My god you're melting away. Quick you must hurry to the nearest Five Guys and restore your natural balance before you melt away.

An iinfusion of fries, cheese and beef and you'll be back to normal in no time at all.

Hey, it's the least I could do.[:D]

post-14801-13819584384554_thumb.jpg

Congrats Michael

I too went from 221lbs down to 182. Down from a 38-40 pant size to a 34.Took me 6 months Best thing that I have ever done- except fot the 3 grand to replace all my clothes[:(]

Feel better not carrying the extra pounds. Strongly encourage everyone who has extra pounds to do the same ..today.

Wish I could follow suit on the job deal- no relief in sight- another kid starting college.

Have fun man!!!! Sounds great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colter is the first person I actually met/ spoke with on the Forum back in 2006 when I was trying to fix an eBay Heresy disaster that I bought... Great guy, Crazy in the best way; keenly sharp wit; a great heart, and an immense resource for Klipsch fans and photographers. He's been down here a couple of times and on his last trip last month, I will say that he looks alot better these days!!! Of course, now he's got him a hot babe, great pro-level road gigs with more coming up, lotsa' good friends on the Forum (and in person)!

Michael! Life's good and will only get better. Stay with it bro'!!! [Y]

See yah' in the fall hopefully (if the "we're all doomed" predicted hurricane season does not remove our pitiful and insignificant hovel from the face of the earth!). [:S]

Nice to hear that things are going your way, Michael! Who would have thought that losing your job would have had such a positive impact on your life? Glad to see that the light at the end of the tunnel was not an oncoming train. Let's see, New girlfriend, lost weight, working in music again, opened "Roadies",

persuing your photography, sounds like the theory of "Change is Good" worked out for you. As we get older, I seem to hear less good news, thanks for sharing some positive info with everyone here. Don't be a stranger. Stephen.

Colter, great goin! Also, is this the wrong thread to ask one more time for Hammer of Thor?Devil

I should have your addy here. Burned the CD's eons ago and intended to make neat inserts but never got around to it. The music still works.

M

Congrat's on the weight loss Colter, 45 lbs is the exact amount I've been trying to loose since forever. It is difficult as hell, and that is an accomplishment. Have fun in Key West, and don't get impatient when driving down there from Miami. Expect slow traffic and plenty of troopers waiting for those not so patient. Key West is a happening place this time of year, hope you don't have any tar balls to deal with on the beach.

Cheers to you MC, [8]

I was in the keys late April, just before the oil incident. Took time to go snorkeling the last day I was in town (before driving 7 hours to GLA51's). Hopefully the Gulf will still be there next year, but just in case....

• Moderators

Key West is a happening place this time of year, hope you don't have any tar balls to deal with on the beach.

I would think that would hurt even if you weren't on the beach. [:|]

Loosing the weight will indeed make you feel MUCH better! I lost 180# and it is a different life.... REALLY!

The down part is I did manage to put about 15 back on (it is normal for people with the surgery to add back about 10% from their lowest weight) but I don't feel comfortable any more so I have lost 6 of it and am working on the other 9.

Keep up the self improvement, you will be the biggest benafactor of your efforts!

Congrats on the new life situation, things are looking up for sure!

DBK - you're right, my early thawing out in FL (GLA51's place followed by KWSWF) has indeed been one of the keys to regaining my smile. Don't know if you guys knew this but I lost an incisor about two years ago and have been going through the very arduous dental implant proceedure. So there was a couple of years where I showed no teeth. Or maybe it's the girl in the picture.