�You're So Vain . . .�

. . . you probably think this [thread] is about you.”

There are—and were—several prolific contributors to this forum who perceive any difference of opinion as a personal attack. Some feel disrespected if their recommendations or opinions are not accepted by other forum members as gospel.

Feeling disrespected under those circumstances is unfortunate enough, but the problem is exacerbated when the aggrieved "experts" feel compelled to personally attack those with whom they disagree. It’s especially troubling when relatively new members are called names or criticized.

A few such members have ultimately been banned from this forum, which resulted in a terrible loss of valuable resources to the forum. Others have drifted away voluntarily.

Unfortunately, several forum members fit this description, therefore, this observation is not directed at any one individual, but if you feel it’s directed at you, it probably is, because . . . you’re so vain . . .

Feel free to disagree, but please keep it civil.

• Moderators

NO way Dizrotus your wrong, I am right and you don't know what your talking about, again. I have more experience and smarter and you must be wrong because I am always right.

OK never mind I re-read it and you were right, this time ! [:$] Anyway I am never right ask my wife, I think she may always be right because I can never win an argument, what were we talking about ?

Feel free to disagree, but please keep it civil.

Hey--it's just audio[<:o)] ...and this is what we do with our free time[8-)]

Of course, whatever opinion that you thought you had--is probably wrong...[:D] (especially if it involves tubes or Jubs [K-402s] [st].)

Chris

I've noticed that there seems to be a lot more attacking/criticizim going on on this forum. It's never a god thing to try to ruin someone else's thread by badmouthing people just because you don't agree with their views. Can't we all just get along?