Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Mornin' All

thanks Mike!

A little early for sunrise services, yet. Another hour.

Nothing exciting here. Just want to wish all the best possible day.

Been up since 2;30... Not up that early considering I went to be shortly after sundown.

Kinda cool this AM. Mid 30's.Don't need to go to the kitchen for hot coffee.  A comfortable fire in the stove.

Mexican in the cup . Watching the Easter[n] horizon for signs of day. We don't have anything special planned for the day. Other than touch base with friends and family....Well, I can't speak for "we"...Wife might have something cookin'. I dunno.

Now that the 'stimulus checks" are being dispersed.... w/o getting into politics, are we going to have to pay this money back? I tend toward scepticism when the govt says "We're here to help you"... There are usually strings attached.

guess I'll stir the wife and see if she wants to observe sunrise. 

hmmmmm

my fingers seem to have dyslexia lately. When I'm typing...all the right letters in the wrong order.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Left overs for breakfast.......Sausage Gravy Benedict.  I had half of an English muffin,  3 tablespoons of sausage gravy left from earlier in the week.  Fried an egg over easy to top the muffin and covered with gravy.  Bien!  2 cups of Mayorga coffee to chase it down.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Left overs for breakfast.......Sausage Gravy Benedict.  I had half of an English muffin,  3 tablespoons of sausage gravy left from earlier in the week.  Fried an egg over easy to top the muffin and covered with gravy.  Bien!  2 cups of Mayorga coffee to chase it down.

Tasty.

Scrambled eggs with diced Black Forest ham, English muffin, butter and cinnamon. Finished off with big bowl of Cheerios to make me big and strong - 💪🏋🏻. Several cup-a-coffee along the way —

Watched video’s of Grand kids chasing down eggs - a Rona Easter 🦠

• Like 5
  • Haha 1