Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

It has rained here for two days. Starting to get cabin fever. Could work on that "to do" list, but alas, I'll just sit here and look at the rain falling down. 

Who wants to go hiking?

I would love to -- ascared of heights; but, good reason to force myself to do it.  My problem would be that i tend to experience vertigo and i think that would be an issue.  I get dizzy driving across a bridge or a high overpass.  Something about seeing the road; but, then being able to see below it also--does something inside my head and makes me dizzy.  Here’s a video that shows you what you’re up against.  It’s totally doable. There are a few parts where the cement has holes and if one isn’t paying attention could put their foot in one…busting an ankle or leg on that trail would not be a good thing.  It opens up next month after being repaired, so will probably be a lot safer as they’re hoping the current King will walk the trail.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 4

Morning gang

Wife beat me to the grinding of the all mighty Bean this morning.

36 outside heading to 59.

Infrared heater just went through its first tank of propane, foot heater backup, online.

Mancave comfy for as long as i will be in it.

You workin joes get up and get with the program, Pump up that SS, i will be applying later this year :emotion-21:

• Like 5