Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning guys.  

Buddy from LA is here.  Had Coronas, then a bottle of a good white with appetizers (bacon wrapped scallops, seared ahi tuna, crab dip) by the waterway, came back to my house and broke out the Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve.  Very smooth.

Coffee, breakfast, and maybe a boat ride. 

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 8

Had Coronas, then a bottle of a good white with appetizers (bacon wrapped scallops, seared ahi tuna, crab dip) by the waterway, came back to my house and broke out the Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve

The things I look forward to when retiring.

Good morning to you all.

• Like 8

Morning guys...

Just a quick "hey"

Long day at the shop.....car still on lift from yesterday-wrong parts-....my son dropped his Honda Element of yesterday with grinding brakes......got some lady coming in at 10:00 for some service work.....used car guys have two cars for me to work on....still have a tow-in from last week I still have to look at....and one of my customers dropped her car off with some brake issues....

Yea I got some stuff going on....got to get it while it's there....cuz it drys up quick...

A good day to all..

MKP :-)

• Like 7

Morning Gang

Tuesday it is and Taco fixins in stock

Mr Crow Fab coming along, kind of re-thinking electronics as assy continues.

Realstate agents are looking for a Reno visit this week, have found a few worth looking at.

11am cut off time for the Cave work, hundreds for the next few days  :emotion-41:

post-57941-0-08740000-1438094874_thumb.j

• Like 5

Good Morning yet again

Second cup of columbian, taking a break on the fresh Beans, before the "Next" new bean find.

Major Dickinsons Blend is great, but after 6 Mo, time for something new.

Mr crow is bugging me, was planning single greeting for a living room entrance (motion Dector), now im thinking maybe an SD card with whatever program i wish whenever i wish. Hummm.

Arm hardware on the way and painting to start soon, so iv plenty of time to rethink function(s).

post-57941-0-95060000-1438095953_thumb.j

• Like 5

mm,

Only 29 more posts until you reach the land of milt & honey...

Im in NO hurry, i do like the fact the BS forum cleaned up the Klipsch main page.

Even when the BS was public, i dont think iv commented 10 times on anything.  

Have been here for a short time now and never knew they had a :pwk_bs: Section. Maybe time to check it out. Never know, I may have been a player there. LOLOL

• Like 3