Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Did I stay up late listening to the cans or did I get up early ??????? I cant recall  :D  I do know Ben Harper sounds GREAT

Damb I thought I would have the first good morning yall for Wed, aug 12, and as I type up pops the message about a new post  :angry:

I think I will get over it,  Morning Yall   :D

• Like 7

• Moderators

Worth waiting forty years for this hug!

Wow, do tell!

Her brother and his wife came in from Alaska, it's been 40 years, well a longer story but she can tell you tomorrow. She fell asleep, it's kind of been a party since he pulled up this evening, there all sleeping now,............... lightweights. :lol:  I think it was the beer and tequila shots that did them in, but they/we had fun. :) .........lightweights it's only 12:44 

Edited by dtel
  • Like 8

Morning Gang

Wednesday eh?

Need more Coffee, one cup is not cutting it.

Fedx/UPS/USPS brings me goodies dam near everyday, yesterday im really not expecting much this week, this shows up.

A nice Bushnell scope, what the hell ?

Came from "Cheaperthandirt" so i look it up, $2K+!,  WHAT THE HELL?

Contact CTD and ask did i win some contest?

No, it was paid for sir by Peter Rams-------, Rice Farmer, Marysville Ca,

Ah Ha, the ol Boat project farmer, dam they take care of me.......

Bushnell Elite 4.5-30x50 Tactical Rifle Scope Mil-Dot Zero Stop Turrets Matte Black ET45305GZ

post-57941-0-54000000-1439384436_thumb.j

• Like 10

What a pain in the butt trying to get ready in this morning with my right hand bandaged. Almost everything I started with my right hand, pulled at the stitches, so I switched to my left. I don't know how in the hell my wife goes through life using her left hand. I know I suck at it.

Oh well, and this too shall pass. Stitches come out in 10 days.

• Like 10

What a pain in the butt trying to get ready in this morning with my right hand bandaged. Almost everything I started with my right hand, pulled at the stitches, so I switched to my left. I don't know how in the hell my wife goes through life using her left hand. I know I suck at it.

This too shall pass.  Hopefully sooner than later for you.

• Like 6

Windshield too....be amazed at what you can pull off of it...

The best windshield cleaner I've ever seen or used is Bonami scouring powder.  Wet a rag and keep the powder in a wet pasty consistency and scrub in circles.  It's amazing.  It never scratches and leaves the glass perfectly clear no matter what was on it.

• Like 7

• Moderators

Wow, do tell!

This is my half brother.  We were not raised together, but I've always known he was my brother.  However, he didn't even know I existed until six or seven years ago we made contact via Facebook.  He has been living in Alaska for quite a while.  He and his wife sold everything they own and hit the road to travel the US about a month or so ago.  He finally made it to our home yesterday evening.

• Like 10

Windshield too....be amazed at what you can pull off of it...

The best windshield cleaner I've ever seen or used is Bonami scouring powder.  Wet a rag and keep the powder in a wet pasty consistency and scrub in circles.  It's amazing.  It never scratches and leaves the glass perfectly clear no matter what was on it.

Yes...I've used Bonami and Bar Keepers Friend on glass.....both work great!

• Like 5

Bonami is the Bomb when you know Comet is what the job requires, but you do not want the abrasive/cloreine of the comet.

Good stuff.

Third cup and going for more.

90 today @45%Hmd, not bad. cave runs 10 degrees cooler than ambient outside.

90 "In the cave" is my limit.

post-57941-0-29560000-1439388362_thumb.j

• Like 9

Ahhhhhhhh. just a mere flesh wound...

My index finger on my left hand got "ground" away, my thumb was ripped off. They ended up putting my thumb back on...fusing the joint's in it. The joint's are also fused on my middle and ring finger....yea that hurt....lol lol

But yea I do know all to well about using one hand. Over the years I have "broken" the fuse in my thumb four times....let me tell ya that chitt hurts.....and as you know with out the use of a thumb....it sucks...

It'll be back to 100% before ya know it :-)

Coffe to go.....gotta get to the shop...

MKP :-)

• Like 8

Wow, do tell!

This is my half brother.  We were not raised together, but I've always known he was my brother.  However, he didn't even know I existed until six or seven years ago we made contact via Facebook.  He has been living in Alaska for quite a while.  He and his wife sold everything they own and hit the road to travel the US about a month or so ago.  He finally made it to our home yesterday evening.

What a great story. Thank you for sharing it and please keep us posted as it unfolds. So nice to hear about a family coming together for a change.

Not much to report out here except better half got tickets to see Diana Krall at Red Rocks (Morrison, CO) this evening. It's quite an outdoor venue. The weather looks a little iffy but I'm sure we'll perservere!

hang in there guys and cheers.

• Like 10

• Moderators

Red Rocks is on my Bucket List.....looks like an amazing venue....I've watched many broadcast/dvd concerts from there.....it's beautiful

I have seen the same, it looks amazing, should be a great show.

• Like 8