Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning Gang

Ah, i see 87 today, good project weather.

This week has been Mr Crows Arm/Claws, painting, then painting again, 6 coats Min.

Wifes dental pain working out better, done in stages, the only pain now is my wallet.

Get your Coffee workin stiffs, pump up that SS, Nov i start sucking the Govt ***.

post-57941-0-43080000-1439477061_thumb.j

• Like 11

• Moderators

I don't know if you see my post above in small font or not.  I have no clue why that happened.

I get the same thing about 50% of the time, sometime is underlined or strike through and different sizes. I think it's just teasing me ?

• Like 4

Some story MKP!  Glad you made it and that you are not a slow learner :)

Waxing done.  Now I want to find some Bon Ami to see how that works on the windshield. I assume you make a paste, apply wit cloth, and hose off?

Went to the beach with LF for a couple of hours.  Water is warm and better still....no sharks.  We've had a summer of sharks all along the NC coast.  8 attacks at last count. 

Good birdie shot Gary.  We have wrens at my house as well.

Glad the weather held up for the concert Chuck.

Heading out to a concert near the beach around 6.  High of 83 so it should be nice.

• Like 7

Now I want to find some Bon Ami to see how that works on the windshield. I assume you make a paste, apply wit cloth, and hose off?

That is correct.  I usually wet the rag pretty good in one spot and put the powder directly on the rag.  Once you start to rub it around it will make a light paste.  Keep it wet and keep applying cleanser in the old wax on wax off motion.

• Like 3

Morning Gang

Ah, i see 87 today, good project weather.

This week has been Mr Crows Arm/Claws, painting, then painting again, 6 coats Min.

Wifes dental pain working out better, done in stages, the only pain now is my wallet.

Get your Coffee workin stiffs, pump up that SS, Nov i start sucking the Govt ***.

love that photo caption Mark.

• Like 3