Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Diana Krall....good score to the wife Chuck.  Diana is a cutie even if she couldn't sing. Take Baxter and see if he can howl in tune.

Sorry to hear about your injury Luther...I'm sure that's a drag. 

MKP.....what in the world were you doing to get banged up like that?

Wax job update....everything but the top is done.  Must wait for shade for that.  I didn't mention I don't have a garage so the Volvo sits in the elements 24/7.  So I'm guessing wax is a good thing :mellow:

Great story Christy!

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

Baxter will be attending as our deliquent child dressed in a leather hat, bomber jacket and wearing shades. No one will know. Woof to Jake.

• Like 5

MKP

Those bullets found after the battle of Gallipoli 1915.

Good movie on that subject.  Great picture also, I hadn't seen that one.  I wonder if lives were saved because of that freak accident?

What freak accident?  I saw the bullet fired and picked it off mid air.  No sweat! 

• Like 8

MKP

Those bullets found after the battle of Gallipoli 1915.

Good movie on that subject.  Great picture also, I hadn't seen that one.  I wonder if lives were saved because of that freak accident?

What freak accident?  I saw the bullet fired and picked it off mid air.  No sweat! 

And then, And then you woke up....... :rolleyes:

• Like 6

Taking a break.....again

Smokehouse almonds, and thinking about what to drink.

Mr Crows electronics package has changed a little, Upgraded ...Again, ordered everything from the Bay, on the way.

Mr Crow got his Hockey headwear today.

post-57941-0-75120000-1439417415_thumb.j

post-57941-0-99560000-1439417428_thumb.j

Edited by minermark
  • Like 9

Evening gang...

Just got in from working out....I'll be sore tomorrow for sure.

So Chuck the hand thing went down like this....One night after alot of drinking and other stuff, I was driving my old Ford Bronco on the Baltimore beltway. From what I was told I was speeding and went across four lanes and hit a gas tanker truck on the side. When I hit the tanker truck I lost control of my truck and flipped it. The eye witness that saw it called my home after I got out of the hospital and that's what he told me. He told me he thought I would have been killed the way the truck flipped. 

Well my left hand went out the window and somehow got caught between the roof of my truck and the road. It ground away the top part of index finger past the 1st joint into the top part of my hand. The thumb got ripped off and the knuckle on my middle finger was so messed up it had to be fused. Also the end joint on my ring finger had to be fused.

They removed the rest of the bone out of the index finger and my hand and folded the skin over the top part of my hand. So on the top part of my hand I have my finger prints....Yea you can laugh now...lol lol

Now for the thumb...they put it back on and fused the joint. They said if it does not heal they would take my big tow and put it on my hand for a thumb...It did heal...I really didn't want my tow on my hand...

So I'm really lucky to be alive....when this happen to me I was going through alot of shitt, I was in the middle of a divorce, and I knew I had a big time drinking/drug problem. 

After that happend I changed my life. Stopped all the bullshitt and started to be a good man...cuz I was an a**hole. 

When you look in the mirror and you don't like what your looking at...it's time to change....that was 25 years ago..

I still get my head up my a** now and then....but I have a good wife that will pull it out for me and set me straight..

Good night all.. catch ya in the AM..

MKP :-)

• Like 7

Evening Gang

Mellow day, Turkey Club sandwich and beer with the walnut farmers this morning, one hay farmer is moving dirt preparing for the new Barn before winter, 60' X 120' and 35' roof peak, wants a little power/lighting/stereo in it.

@home, back on Mr Crow after a week off, looking at things, i saw no reason not to do a working mock up and see if all my ideas/engineering works. It Does.

Here is the latest video update.

Awesome work Mark!  Just saw this!

• Like 6

Mornin' folks .... moving a bit slow but all is well. Very good concert at Red Rocks last night ....Diana Krall put on a fine show with her own excellent group of musicians who were backed (on some numbers) by the Colorado Symphony. Nature's accoustics in that place are amazing. If you ever get a chance to go, please do it. Highly recommended.

MKP ... thank you for sharing that story. Those of us who need wake-up calls tend to get them. The important thing is to heed that call ...and you did.

Everyone have an excellent day and cheers!!

• Like 9

Mornin' folks .... moving a bit slow but all is well. Very good concert at Red Rocks last night ....Diana Krall put on a fine show with her own excellent group of musicians who were backed (on some numbers) by the Colorado Symphony. Nature's accoustics in that place are amazing. If you ever get a chance to go, please do it. Highly recommended.

Sounds like an absolute blast, I'm quite envious.

Rain miraculously hit again this morning.  Of course it was at 2:30 AM and was accompanied by horrific close proximity lightening.  At least we won't have to water today.

I laid some more floor tile last night.  8 pieces left till grout woot!  I'll get them cut tonight and try to finish them up Saturday.  Wall texture is next.  I'll be spraying it so there'll be a lot of masking off to do.

• Like 9