Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

19 hours ago, USNRET said:

You know I don't ask for much but I have asking the wife to pick me up some house shoes for a couple of months. I swear the next time we go out in public I am wearing these>

House shoes.jpg

Make sure you go to Walmart:)  Or as a friend said a couple days ago  "we need those in Hope this year".

• Like 4

• Moderators
13 hours ago, Rxonmymind said:

First you have to understand WHAT their telling you they're cooking. I have a French/Creole talking friend at work who happens to be the coolest guy ever. Understand him? Only every third word. :D

Most people say I talk funny, the real funny thing is if I go a few hours Southwest I can barely understand what they are saying.   

• Like 4

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, babadono said:

WTF? I'm sorry but..this is America...speak Spanish

Some people are just dying to be special, problem is they usually do appear special, just not the kind of special they were hoping for, her mom must be proud. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, dtel said:

With those you may also make it on the people of walmart website ?

Kentucky chrome, still makes me laugh when I see that pic.

I betcha' those Kentucky chromes are a good match with his Kentucky waterfall hairdo? 

Steel toed slippers for a relaxin' day at the plant --- 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, USNRET said:

You know I don't ask for much but I have asking the wife to pick me up some house shoes for a couple of months. I swear the next time we go out in public I am wearing these>

House shoes.jpg

I bet if the next time you go out together, you just wear flip/flops and let her get embarrassed as people eye your decrepit toes with the toenail fungus and all in plain view, those new house slippers will be in the car with you on the way back home!  Sometimes to achieve a best-case scenario you have to push for it with a worst-case scenario!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, dtel said:

Most people say I talk funny, the real funny thing is if I go a few hours Southwest I can barely understand what they are saying.   

I've heard that to be true of people from unique origins. Be it native Hawaiian, Indians, Japanese or any family who grew up in the city then go see their grandparents "back in the country". Which could mean actual country or "up thar in the hills"

Lol. Mom& dad understands it perfectly  but not the kids. Too funny. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rxonmymind said:

I've heard that to be true of people from unique origins. Be it native Hawaiian, Indians, Japanese or any family who grew up in the city then go see their grandparents "back in the country". Which could mean actual country or "up thar in the hills"

Lol. Mom& dad understands it perfectly  but not the kids. Too funny. 

You dont know "Talk Funny" till you make a flyby Florance Missouri, (Fetchin McMs)

After i told them that, and bought the whole place dinner (So they would NOT kill ME) they bought me and the wife a drink or five......

Thank god Comfort Inn was 100 yards away............

• Like 3

Survived the cardiac nuclear stress test...been a while since my heart rate got up into the 160s.  Didn’t get results yet; but, consider it a partial success since i didn’t keel over. It wasn’t that bad...the last minute or two i was starting to get a bit winded. Nearly fell asleep when they put in the imaging room to take pictures of my heart.

Just reading from the local fish wrapper that the median home here in the OC is over $745K.

• Orange County: The least affordable county in the region with 22 percent affordability vs. 23 percent in the previous quarter and 21 percent a year earlier. Households must earn $146,880 to comfortably pay house payments of $3,670 on the $745,160 median-priced house.

oh yeah, the median ain’t all that either -- just a regular old tract home.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, HDBRbuilder said:

I bet if the next time you go out together, you just wear flip/flops and let her get embarrassed as people eye your decrepit toes with the toenail fungus and all in plain view, those new house slippers will be in the car with you on the way back home!  Sometimes to achieve a best-case scenario you have to push for it with a worst-case scenario!

legendary where can I get a pair..

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Survived the cardiac nuclear stress test...been a while since my heart rate got up into the 160s.  Didn’t get results yet; but, consider it a partial success since i didn’t keel over. It wasn’t that bad...the last minute or two i was starting to get a bit winded. Nearly fell asleep when they put in the imaging room to take pictures of my heart.

Just reading from the local fish wrapper that the median home here in the OC is over $745K.

• Orange County: The least affordable county in the region with 22 percent affordability vs. 23 percent in the previous quarter and 21 percent a year earlier. Households must earn $146,880 to comfortably pay house payments of $3,670 on the $745,160 median-priced house.

oh yeah, the median ain’t all that either -- just a regular old tract home.

Yeah. like i need to be reminded leaving A couple exwifes "The House"......Markie just goes along his merry way.....

• Like 4

Just now, minermark said:

Yeah. like i need to be reminded leaving A couple exwifes "The House"......Markie just goes along his merry way.....

Everything happens for a reason, thank god.

I would not be where i am, if i did not get FKD, Or have it made a few times, ya just never think of that when your happy that there IS more.... down the road.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, HDBRbuilder said:

I bet if the next time you go out together, you just wear flip/flops and let her get embarrassed as people eye your decrepit toes with the toenail fungus

Dude! Why you out me? I need some shoes! You don't wanta be shopping the isles of WM and see this:

nail fungas.jpg

• Like 1