Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

2 hours ago, minermark said:

I'm thinkin form here on out till you leave the OC, you better be checkin in here at least once a day.

hoping to leave here with only scars; but, in relatively good health. Thank God, nothing they’ve found thus far has been serious. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

in the very near future, another nuclear stress test.  Cardiologist said it's just for "peace of mind."  There is no evidence of heart disease, last stress test was perfectly normal (July 2015). But, since i had some tightness yesterday, she'd like to do another one. 

It's ironic you mentioned nuclear stress test. My brother is having one tomorrow morning. He has a bad ankle, but the doctor still tried talking him into the treadmill type. She said they preferred the treadmill because it thoroughly works your body. I hope it all goes well.

• Like 5

Evening all...

Just stopping by... trying to catch up on posts. Just crazy busy lately....

Still looking at trucks.... checked out a 06 Dodge Cummins crewcab after work... I just can't get over how much people want for these things.... i don't know, still looking

Was a nice day, upper 60's.... got some snow coming in maybe Thursday. I'm just ready for it to be warm again. Had to buy firewood last week, just a cord.... I think that should get us through.

Check in tomorrow...

MKP :-)

• Like 4

Evening gang

Wake up from extended nap to the aroma of Chicken Taco's :emotion-21:

Super Bowl pool(s) returned $50 bucks. so it only cost $100 this year :emotion-21:

Maybe the Farm run in the morning, see if i can get the Dodge out of the back yard, >Mudd<:laugh:

Belly full, daddy down for the count.

• Like 5

• Moderators
8 hours ago, minermark said:

Tornado was on the ground for that long?

Yes everyone was shocked, the weather guy was panicking, a tornado like that never happens here, if we do get a tornado it's the kind that touches down for a second or two here and there.

The way it is today with everyone having a phone, videos were coming in from all over, they even had it on what they called facebook live, whatever that is ?

The meteorological dudes said it was a f-2 maby a f-3, and from the videos it looked pretty wide, glad none of them were any closer ! Probably 20 mile away.

• Like 4

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Well dtel we blew through 24000 replies.  I think its because we attract a more select, articulate group of posters here.....for the most part:P 

Congratulations, I didn't notice, "select" is a good name, it does not imply better or worse. But your right, it's a good group, no persistent poop stirrers,well not mean ones. 

• Like 4

On 2/7/2017 at 10:04 PM, dtel said:

Yes everyone was shocked, the weather guy was panicking, a tornado like that never happens here, if we do get a tornado it's the kind that touches down for a second or two here and there.

The way it is today with everyone having a phone, videos were coming in from all over, they even had it on what they called facebook live, whatever that is ?

The meteorological dudes said it was a f-2 maby a f-3, and from the videos it looked pretty wide, glad none of them were any closer ! Probably 20 mile away.

Iv always wondered what a shipping container sounded like with a couple Scalas.

Maybe time for an underground cave....weather patterns are changing.

• Like 3