Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

7 hours ago, mungkiman said:

The only Luxardo product in this house at the moment is Fernet Amaro. Unfortunately, one of the ingredients for a Dagobah System is no longer locally available...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

@Tarheel Do the apple glasses go with the apple plates,  the apple bowls with apple cups and saucers???  Have the apple meat platter too???  Hahaha!  Try Corelle it's much simpler!   Which brings me to the question:  Soooo, my Johnnie Walker Green label neat in a small apple glass would pair well with an apple glass of ice water???  I had to...  Have an entire box full you can have!   😂  😂  😂 

I'll tell LF you like her wine glasses.  She said to pack them carefully and double box......and thanks!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tarheel said:

'll tell LF you like her wine glasses.  She said to pack them carefully and double box......and thanks!

I'll bring them to Hope next year!  They're hers!  Pack and double box???  Pfffffft!!!  They're not audio equipment!  😂 😎😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, dtel said:

Makes perfect sense, but keeping the LF happy is right up there at the top of the list. 

Agreed, but you never want to let them know that...  Exactly why I typed it the way I did!   Yet they usually find out anyway...  Perceptive lil things that they are!   Hahahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Purrrrrrfect!  You NEVER know who's reading the scroll...  Soooo, Imma just gonna save it all for Hope over a glass of scotch!  Yes, I will be sitting w/my back to a wall narrowing my field of vision!  My beady eyes watching their every move... 😂 😂 😎

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, dtel said:

That's an understatement and also put very nicely.

Understand, never

men vs women on off turn sex motivational posters online blogspot funny hot.jpg

So man is the power amp and woman is the preamp, graphic equalizer, compressor, limiter, expander, parametric equalizer, tone control and crossover?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

sheesh

Happy B'day @dirtmudd

I give up on trying to catch up with our internet and phone being out for 12 hrs. And we were landlocked by high water, too.

I think the phone and internet went don from a cut cable... Too early in the day/// before the storm. It was a whopper. It parted just as it got to town. All we got was a LOT of wind and it cooled smartly... 20`. Down to 70 - 75`

Wife pulled a boo boo the other day.

She accidentally tossed the key to her car into the big dumpster at the "mall".

Anyone know if a '16 Nissan Versa Note S take a chip key?  I get the impression, No... Of course the a fob key would need to be coded to the car's locks... but will a regular key w/o fob work to start/run the car?

Measuring this little car close. And the LaScalas closer. Laura sez they are 35 in tall 23.5 inches wide and 24.5 deep.Those half inches make a difference whether I can get my legs in the car with the speaker. It gonna be close.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I can't say for Nissan, but from my experience modern cars have laser cut keys that can only be replaced by a dealer or someone who has authorization.  There is a guy up north for instance who can get you bmw keys for less than the dealer charges.  Dealer wants $250, he charges less than $200.  The integrated fob is then easily programmed to the car by the consumer with a special handshake.  A regular laser cut key would work, but again they are dealer controlled, and if you have to go to the trouble, you may as well get the fob.  The valet key will work if you have one, but if one of those flimsy types will not last long especially if used to manually lock the door.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, babadono said:

So man is the power amp and woman is the preamp, graphic equalizer, compressor, limiter, expander, parametric equalizer, tone control and crossover?

And at times the loudness button and the all purpose off button. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1