Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

I gave some beans to a bodybuilder... Met him at a hostel in Australia.  He was looking for something organic that would give him some energy...

There was a bit of a language barrier... He was a Finn. Nice kid. I met his girlfriend first... lol

what can I say?... I like ladies

• Haha 2

• Moderators
57 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Since a spray would be inevitable, prevailing winds are another consideration, because as most Americans know, the smell is detectable from quite a distance.

It's powerful, you can pass a dead skunk on the road at 75mph with the windows up and still smell it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ahhhh, a gaggle of skunks all in a row...  Perhaps start collecting now and feeding them til you get 6, gather a few friends so each could control a launcher in the firing battery.  Just fire a converged sheath on target!  Whether it be a neighbor or those swamp ppl we all know and love so dearly!  Azimuth and deflection computed by the wet finger in the air method and a good eyeball...  Sounds like a plan!   :)

• Haha 1

@dtel

Thank You

for that video. It's hilarious!

I just played it again after the frustration I had at our Publix.

It's 4 or 5 miles north of us on an awful bad boulevard traffic and wreck wise.

This same dim-wit woman wants to help me every time: empty the groceries onto the belt? Put this? each item she asks? into your thermal bag? help you to the car?

I bit my tongue for the last time today and just said no thank you, no, no, no, no &  I'm a guy we're supposed to ask you if you need help...drop it please.

She was still condescendingly mouthing off at me when I was fifteen feet away escaping from her politically correct nonsense.

I know I'm not studly anymore, but I'm d*mn sure not feeble in any way either. Don't look it either especially with the red face she got out of me!

calm, peaceful thoughts.... fresh Colombian in the cup.

I'm good now.

Thanks again

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• Moderators

I was trying to come up with something you could tell her, not that I was trying to be PC but just something I could type here without giving myself warning points, I got nothing . :mellow2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Keurig, yay or nay?

Last weekend at a friend’s cottage was my first exposure to Keurig.  I was underwhelmed.  Since I woke up earlier than the others, the ease of single serving pods was nice.  The coffee tasted good, but the cost per pod and the slowness to brew coffee for a group were dealbreakers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Keurig, yay or nay?

Last weekend at a friend’s cottage was my first exposure to Keurig.  I was underwhelmed.  Since I woke up earlier than the others, the ease of single serving pods was nice.  The coffee tasted good, but the cost per pod and the slowness to brew coffee for a group were dealbreakers.

NAY

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Keurig, yay or nay?

You forgot to say... It also makes the coffee... Taste like mold injected plastic !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Good TGIF morning to all you coffee hounds ..................:emotion-44:     The fact that I am still on vacation allows me to get in on the morning action...

Been running the drip maker all week here, but TODAY, I decided to go old school with an old Pyrex percolator won from eBay some years ago...    So, here is a sequence of photos JUST TAKEN.......  

The beginning and waiting..................DSCN3125.jpg

The first drips through the GLASS basket.....DSCN3128.jpg

• Like 5