Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

7 hours ago, garyrc said:

They should teach their children to be good human beings -- mainly by modeling good behavior, empathy, and thoughtful citizenship.

Respect for authority can be overdone.  Teaching respect for fellow human beings, including those we disagree with, and doing them, the nation and the world a favor by engaging in dialog while listening carefully, and speaking thoughtfully, rather than staying quiet, would be good.  Children should be helped to be analytical.  They should be helped to use rationalism, empiricism (including science), follow up on intuition, maintain openness (one of the ancient definitions of faith), and to evaluate authority.

I respect authority mainly. Being in "trouble" just ain't worth it. After all this is a temporary situation we're all in here. But when the "authority" are doing things that are unethical, immoral and possibly illegal(in my humble estimation) I question their authority.

image.png.bb74fd3be56685b4d60a0b5a9393aed6.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, USNRET said:

We are gearing up to start flying storm coverage.

Do you mean -> Fixing on shopping around for insurance coverage, or, comparing travel ins to comparable home discounts, such as having a discount for home and auto which may include purchases of plywood in the event of dangerous storms.... or your policy is just starting and you all are kicking back with a nice cocktail in hand....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, windashine said:

Do you mean -> Fixing on shopping around for insurance coverage, or, comparing travel ins to comparable home discounts, such as having a discount for home and auto which may include purchases of plywood in the event of dangerous storms.... or your policy is just starting and you all are kicking back with nice cocktail in hand....

He services the hurricane hunter planes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm sooooo thankful for great people @ my place near Myrtle.  On the phone w/3 of them this morning already telling me to relax and let it go.  They're right though ya just have to let it go.  Kinda wish I was there but we'll see what the videos look like after it's over.  Thinking I should have sold the place this spring...  Ugh!  Those guys flying in the storm are totally insane!   It'll sort!

• Like 1

Chuck be safe... 

if your going to stay.... Get all your supplies ready..

image.jpeg.e573ef7df575b0fb1dcc733bcb966b58.jpeg

Related image

Coleman Grill-Top Coffeemaker

• Coleman Grill-Top Coffeemaker Image 1 of 3
  • Coleman Grill-Top Coffeemaker Image 2 of 3
  • Coleman Grill-Top Coffeemaker Image 3 of 3

Tell us if something is incorrect

Average rating:0out of5stars, based on0reviewsWrite a review
$23.20
$29.00

• Like 1

Thanks Mike.....good on TP and my arsenal should discourage any looting.  My Jack Daniels small batch is iffy and may have to be replenished.  My neighbor down the road on the water is sticking it out and they are even older than me😉   A little concerned about that decision.  When it gets too bad....it's too late to leave.

Ridden them all out since 49' but this one has me worried.......

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Thanks Mike.....good on TP and my arsenal should discourage any looting.  My Jack Daniels small batch is iffy and may have to be replenished.  My neighbor down the road on the water is sticking it out and they are even older than me😉   A little concerned about that decision.  When it gets too bad....it's too late to leave.

McMaster has all roads out opened up..

Tomorrow @ noon..

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

You're in Wilmington?

• Like 1