Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
2 hours ago, babadono said:
On 9/27/2018 at 6:32 PM, WillyBob said:

Wife threw my for a loop... she likes the Scalas.  Even the looks.

She's a keeper then. For sure:)

Well yea, she likes the speakers, and puts up with his crazy butt and is smart and works, he did well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Yup, cleaned out my trusty Mr Coffee yesterday and even washed the pot!  Loaded it up this morning, hit the GO button and sat down here listening to it gurgle...  Looked out and saw coffee all over the kitchen floor!  PERFECT!  Forgot to put that clean pot under the system...  Here we go!  😂

coffee3.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Good morning all. Up and at it early this Saturday. Chores.... Hopefully I will get the KP-250s out of the back of the car and start getting them cleaned up today. Still working on the drain behind the wall I built..winter rains are coming. But first a few cups of coffee and a good breakfast are in order.:emotion-44:

• Like 4

• Moderators
18 hours ago, WillyBob said:

told y'all it was close.... the LSII would not have fit. That inch would've been a too much

Good thing you didn't forget the windows down on the car and had a rain. If the speakers would have swelled up a little they would have been in the car permanently.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, WillyBob said:

Fortunately, the stuff was in IN... 70 -80` and 90% R/H. They were swollen about as much as they could when I loaded them.  High R/H is 30% here. I let them "dry out" for a day before I pulled them out of the car.

What you say was a consideration. lol

Any lighter coming out???  😂

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

the more I listen to the Scalas, the more I like them. They can be too loud w/o blaring, sounding excessively loud. They just swallow you up.

I'm drinking Mexican coffee, not Combate Mexican ... though that isn't too bad for large scale commercial product.

Glad you got them back to the hacienda finally. Yes, they grow on you, lol...drinking Folgers Instant cause they did not have MaxHouse...:emotion-44:

• Like 4