Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
Pete, try the Cabo Wabo Reposado.  I like it better than the Anejo.  It's cheaper and smoother (to me) as well. 

Tried that one after you told me about it and it was good, also tried about 4-5 others that week. After a few nights of "trying" them they all seem to run together :wacko: but shots for $90 or $500 a bottle they can keep it with my cheap taste buds, a night of those could cost me thousands if not careful, and I'm not always careful.      :mellow:  Bet its good  :)

Like Patron and others compared to Jose Cuervo, yes it is better, but over 2+ times better ? Considering I don't just have one or two shots. But for some reason tequila does very little to me, beer 4-5 and I'm silly and get a headache, can't explain it ?

Reminds me of a bar on the beach once, tequila shots were $2, $3 and $6 I asked what he recommended and he said for just one or two get the better if more than that get the cheaper one.  :o  :lol:

Edited by dtel
  • Like 4

After a few shots i cannot tell any difference.

Best to have a few bottles on hand, start with the good stuff and switch over to the cheap stuff after you catch a buzz.

To dtel, i get a headache off beer sometimes myself and prefer the hard stuff, mixed or not.

• Like 4

• Moderators

After a few shots i cannot tell any difference.

Best to have a few bottles on hand, start with the good stuff and switch over to the cheap stuff after you catch a buzz.

To dtel, i get a headache off beer sometimes myself and prefer the hard stuff, mixed or not.

In the past I did drink beer so I have no idea why this happens.

I do like tequila shots, but for sipping i usually drink American Honey, switched from  Crown after Carl introduced me to the Honey. Thanks Carl

But except for gin I like it all as long as it taste good.

• Like 4

I don't shoot any tequila, it always starts out for the pleasurable taste which I have found, doesn't have a lot to do with the price.  I think Cuervo Black is very smooth and enjoy it too.  My problem is that it doesn't matter if it's water, beer, whisky, or tequila, it's the volume that is the problem. :P

• Like 4

HA!  (you guys!)...........just give me a box O wine or a bottle of good vino and I'm off to the races !!!!!   :lol:  (see me on RTM every weekend!    :emotion-22:  :emotion-46:  :emotion-22:  :emotion-46:, always include my adult beverage in the photos) ...damn, NO vino graphic..........sigh... :rolleyes:

• Like 3

I've snorted worse.

Ahh.... so you've been to Olongapo City too?

My main hang was VP alley to the right just past Schitt river.

Missouri Bar

These folks had it down to where when they pulled a San Miguel out of the cooler, and popped the top, the very, very slightest of ice crystals would form in the neck, and it was absolutely sublime...they were consistent for at least the two years when I visited off and on, and I don't know how they did it....magic.

Edited by jimjimbo
  • Like 3

Good morning,

Started the day by breaking the carafe to our vintage Joe D model Mr. Coffee.  Time to get Bunns in gear and replace it.  Thinking Bunn.  Several days ago there were discussions of various Bunn models.  When was that?

• Like 3