Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

Wasn't 1989 the year they made a huge change?

No that was 2015:

Could be I have no idea. There has been many changes over the years, when I get in a friends new truck it's like a completely different vehicle, not even close.

But my 3/4 ton Chevy has low miles and only pulls a trailer, or to the hardware store and was paid for when we brought it home.  Notes suck and I'm to old to care about style.  :lol:

• Like 1

Since most of the US is under this hot zone, be careful out there.

Wednesday our low temp was 48, today we will have a heat index over 100. That's a huge temp increase.

It will take me a while to get used to this heat, if I ever do!

My daughter's graduation open house is today, high school just flew by, will college also?

Have a great weekend :D

• Like 4

Trying a new coffee this morning; went from Folgers to Maxwell House (how's that u coffee snobs). Once again an appliance failure, this time the a/c on my side of the house but it's only predicted to be a heat index of 105 today.

• Like 4

Good Saturday morning my friends.............. :emotion-44: :emotion-44: :emotion-44:

Just catching up on the last couple of pages of posts.   Nice to see mom's health improving!

70th Anniversary K'Horns YEAH !!  :emotion-21:

Packages and South American men ??!?   Hmmmmm.   I'll just watch and read :wink:

OK, a delayed breakfast this morning, waiting for my buddy Pezz to get his auto fixed up this morning, then we will have our skype visit / coffee and good eats.

As I type, he JUST got on.............so, time to get the coffee going!!  :emotion-44:

Enjoy your day everyone...........the high winds over the past days have FINALLY stopped!  But, T'Storms are predicted today :ph34r2:

.................Gary

• Like 4

Good evening gang....

Coffee long done  :emotion-44:  :emotion-44: ....

The BOSS and I watched a movie this morning " The 5th Wave" ahhhh was ok..... after that we cleaned up the house a good bit. It's just me and her living here now. There was just crapp laying around. I handled the vacuuming and The BOSS did the mopping. Feels good..... Went to the store got some snacks and were getting ready to get some burgers on the grill  :emotion-21:  :emotion-21:

The Music has been playing all afternoon.... Hmmmmm this empty nest thing we getting use to it  :wink:

Ceptorman...... have a good night at the graduation.... congrats to her.... yea, it's fly by....

USNRET..... stay cool my friend.... yea it's quite warm here today.....

Tigerman.... yea we got some storms down here in MD that might roll in.... holding off for now...

Chuck.... were you at..... busting up concrete  :wacko2: ......

OK gang have a good night...

MKP :-)

• Like 3

Good evening gang....

Coffee long done  :emotion-44:  :emotion-44: ....

The BOSS and I watched a movie this morning " The 5th Wave" ahhhh was ok..... after that we cleaned up the house a good bit. It's just me and her living here now. There was just crapp laying around. I handled the vacuuming and The BOSS did the mopping. Feels good..... Went to the store got some snacks and were getting ready to get some burgers on the grill  :emotion-21:  :emotion-21:

The Music has been playing all afternoon.... Hmmmmm this empty nest thing we getting use to it  :wink:

Ceptorman...... have a good night at the graduation.... congrats to her.... yea, it's fly by....

USNRET..... stay cool my friend.... yea it's quite warm here today.....

Tigerman.... yea we got some storms down here in MD that might roll in.... holding off for now...

Chuck.... were you at..... busting up concrete  :wacko2: ......

OK gang have a good night...

MKP :-)

It was a great time, quite a few people showed up. I ate too many cupcakes!

Watching Apocalypse Now Redux. Forgot about Robert Duvall's character in the movie. Pretty funny.

That's one of my favorite movies, but the extra scenes don't add much to the flow of the movie.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Dang Mike, ac out again? You've had he'll with that house.

I didn't want to say anything but you have had some bad luck lately, hope your past it, after this mess anyway. 

• Like 4

I guess we should give away another toaster at page 900 :mellow: 

Going a little off shore with some friends around 1:00 today to see about catching some Spanish Mackerel.  Mid 90s today so I will probably be red when I get back :unsure:  Wonder if the mackerel hablo espanol?

Have a good Sunday Gents.  All for now.

• Like 6

Tuesday is my step mom's bday. So my dad paid for a trip for all of us ( my family and two step sister families) ti Branson. Got in last night and this morning i get to enjoy my coffee on yhe deck with a wonderful scene.

732f9a12515a289c5de6003f9919e8f9.jpg

I know it probably just looks like a bunch of trees. However it is very relaxing. I dont have any mature trees in my yard, so it is nice to be around some for a couple days.

Have a good one folks.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 7