All you Pink Floyd fans . . .

mustang guy

hard to buy with no roger waters. his political views sicken me, but, oh well.

my sentiments exactly ... i've seen Roger twice in concert and thankfully, he didn't speak other than to introduce a song. He did have the flying pig with political messages written on it. 

I think there are Roger Floyd fans and Gilmour Floyd fans ... while i like them both, i think Roger has the greater talent.  When i saw Roger, he had a great guitar player named Snowy White with him.  I caused a real furor on this forum when i said that Snowy can play the guitar as good as David Gilmour.  I'm not at all slamming Gilmour; but,  I still think that true today.

I like them both but agree waters is the man. Gilmour is a great player as well but not the greats song writher like waters. But I think everyone will agree they are both a lot better as a team than solo. 

• Like 1

Is the Pulse available on Blu Ray?

My understanding is they used something (video?) instead of something else (film?).  That whatever they used to tape the shows was by today's standards, probably antiquated.  Since the high resolution isn't on the original masters if they DID make a Blu Ray, it would (in my opinion) look as weak as the current DVD.

Having been to the tour in '94 (Nashville) and knowing how utterly fantastically supercalafragiliclly stupendous it was....watching the DVD is always a letdown for me.  I bought it with great anticipation and am not too far from not caring about it at all.  Bummer.

As a Vietnam vet, not a fan of Jane Fonda's politics either, but the woman can act...

I have issues at times separating the art from the artist.  I know, it's a me problem.

I don't think you are the only one.  Richard Wagner (think Ride of the Valkyries)  was a raging anti-semite, and was made an icon of the Third Reich by Adolf Hitler.  To this day the Israelis have an unofficial ban on his music.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/06/20/what-s-behind-israel-s-unofficial-ban-on-wagner.html

I don't think you are the only one. Richard Wagner (think Ride of the Valkyries) was a raging anti-semite, and was made an icon of the Third Reich by Adolf Hitler. To this day the Israelis have an unofficial ban on his musi

Thais are not fond of "The Kind and I" either.

"It's all how you look at it and study it."

Dave

As a Vietnam vet, not a fan of Jane Fonda's politics either, but the woman can act...

I have issues at times separating the art from the artist.  I know, it's a me problem.

I don't think you are the only one.  Richard Wagner (think Ride of the Valkyries)  was a raging anti-semite, and was made an icon of the Third Reich by Adolf Hitler.  To this day the Israelis have an unofficial ban on his music.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/06/20/what-s-behind-israel-s-unofficial-ban-on-wagner.html

Henry Ford was also a "raging anti-semite" but they don't have a problem with driving a Ford....;)