Boxx's son with some upsetting news

Boxx

Well $hit!  I met Boxx in 2008 and he enriched my life daily since. .  He will truly be missed. 

RIP Kevin and we'll keep the music playing.  I'll never forget you and how you touched our lives.  I am a better person for knowing you. Thank you my friend.

My condolences to the family and everyone who knew him.  We loved him and always will. 

With a heavy heart...   Goodbye my friend. 

Dennie... wipes tears

• Like 1

Guest Steven1963

This is very saddening news. First and foremost I am sorry for your loss of your best friend and father. And sorry that your mother has lost her love of 35 years. Boxx was an important piece of this community and he will be missed. I didn't know your father and even though I am fairly new to this community it is easy to say he was one of the more popular figures here. He personally made me smile and chuckle on more than one occasion with the GIFs he would post.

I know I would not be alone in inviting you to pick up his mantle and join our community in his place. You would be lovingly welcomed in his stead. Take some time and consider, Alex, that part of your father lives in these forums and he doesn't have to go away; that he may live on through you.

Edited by Steven1963

I just now read this (am at work).

Alex, my sincerest condolences to you & your family.  I like others, was looking forward to meeting your father in April.  I bought some things from him and he was a 1st class individual.

I was at a local restaurant several months ago and they had a life sized cardboard cutout of the guy your father used as his picture.  I had always planned to go back there with a camera and have the image set next to my table so I could have lunch with him and share the picture.  Now, I'm sorry that I didn't. 

He will certainly be missed by many.

Richard

Alex, I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my father in November and it's still trying to sink in.

As others have said, your father was a class act, he made this forum a much better place and he will be sorely missed. Prayers for your family right now.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know.

I'm shocked and saddened by this news...and yes, this community will miss him so much, very few, if any, have made the impression around here in the way that Boxx did. Condolences to you Alex and all your family.

Edited by oldenough