Belle's $1000 Florida

jimjimbo

I emailed the seller on Saturday.  No response so far. :( 

Wow, that would have made a great score for you!  What would be your drive to get them, an hour?

And am I letting the cat out of the bag by guessing Belles can go for as much as $2500-3000?

• Like 1

Wow, that would have made a great score for you!  What would be your drive to get them, an hour?

And am I letting the cat out of the bag by guessing Belles can go for as much as $2500-3000?

My cats love bags.....

As always, depends on condition and veneer and finish, $3K is a bit high.

• Like 1

Bill

Sorry Bill, I was looking for some KG 5.5's that someone else here was looking for and I saw these using SearchTempest....hope you get a response

No need to apologize to me.  They are fair game IMO. ;)

Though I have never seen Belles for sale so close to me. :o

Bill

Dang...  Put a pair at that price anywhere within a few hundred miles of me and I'm taking the day off and heading that direction.  

Most midwest deals are gone in less than an hour. There is at least 10 members on this board, including myself, that get alerted with Apps when new listings are created. I only started using one after losing out on the 200 dollar Belles 10 minutes away to someone living 4 hours away...and yes, it was another member on this board.

Edited by Gorm

We never get deals like this in NJ. I guess everyone knows we are a$$holes in NJ and won't post close to us.

If something was even close to a listing it would read,

AD:Klipsch Belles for Sale $1,000.00

NJ Response: I'm coming from Jersey, how long of a drive is it?

AD:Oh you're from Jersey? These are already sold, sorry.

• Like 2

The Belle Klipsch is the most beautiful of all the Klipsch speakers.

That's exactly what the wife said after I showed her the Klipschorn's I planned to purchase to replace my Cornwall's.  :emotion-29:  :emotion-29:  :emotion-29:  

So I sold the Cornwall's and purchased Belles. Now if I don't play them for a day or two she's plotting their quick demise. On a cold day she's also been eyeing my axe and I by this I don't mean a guitar.  :unsure:

Fortunately, her mother's still alive so I can threaten to 'send her home to mother' for a couple of weeks.  :)

Edited by Wolfbane