Jokes?

Marvel

Two DJ's meet each other ...one says to the other ...Since weeks my Juke Box Disco .... is running...I am totally frustrated...no parties, no dancers, nobody listens, no likes.....What should I do? Says the other ..... let a song run out and do not play 300 songs in one hour

• Like 1

On 11/1/2020 at 6:08 PM, MicroMara said:

Two DJ's meet each other ...one says to the other ...Since weeks my Juke Box Disco .... is running...I am totally frustrated...no parties, no dancers, nobody listens, no likes.....What should I do? Says the other ..... let a song run out and do not play 300 songs in one hour

Anybody care to take a stab at translating this into english?

Two DJs meet each other... One says to the other, "It's been weeks since I have had my Disco up and running. But I am frustrated, no parties, dancers. Nobody listens or likes it. What should I do?" The other DJ says, "Let each song play longer, even finishing and don't mix them together where you play 300 songs in an hour."

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Two DJs meet each other... One says to the other, "It's been weeks since I have had my Disco up and running. But I am frustrated, no parties, dancers. Nobody listens or likes it. What should I do?" The other DJ says, "Let each song play longer, even finishing and don't mix them together where you play 300 songs in an hour."

Thanks Bruce.  I guess the humor is lost on me.

On 11/5/2020 at 1:00 PM, veloceleste said:

Early November is finally here. I have seen a lot of hate spewed in recent days about a man who is a constant winner and overachiever, and that's what the people who support him like about him. Yes, he's been caught in some lies and maybe twisted the truth a little but he's still out there proving his haters wrong time after time. Some people are just jealous of someone who is successful and has money. Throw in a hot foreign underwear model at his side and they hate him even more. You may not have wanted him in his role, but he's there now and there's nothing you can do about it. I know it’s possibly just going to get worse over the next several days, but like him or not, Tom Brady is turning things around in Tampa.”

author unknown 

Tuck rule boy.