What I Got Today!

Brac

V1800 came today... I way 160 it wayed 127...all I can say is Holy F....   I will be hurting tomorrow..... Have you ever seen a 57 year old guy move a 127 pound box....I felt like an Egyption building the pyramids......You talk about an upgrade... Very happy

I never thought of my Chorus II's would look small....till now.

Jurrasic World really made the house shake..... Maybe even the neighbors house.

G.E.M.

Makes those Chorus look like Quartets!

Taylor 214ce K DLX what a beautiful sound. Now I just have to learn to play it. Will try to post some pictures when I can

Nice….congrats.
Nice... I hsve a '91 812C. I forget how good it sounds, until I play something else.

Bruce

Edited by Marvel
  • Like 1

$_35.JPG

Just picked up another Sherbourn PT7020C4 today. Going to run this one in two channel for now with an XPA-2 powering a pair of Klipsch Industrial Slant Heresies. Shipped today so I am hioping to have it by weeks end!

Replacing a pair of Outlaw Audio MM2200 mono block amps and an Emotiva XDA-2 Gen 2. They will be going up for sale soon. They performed well but I prefer this new set up as it offers bass management, which I need!

• Like 3

$_35.JPG

Just picked up another Sherbourn PT7020C4 today. Going to run this one in two channel for now with an XPA-2 powering a pair of Klipsch Industrial Slant Heresies. Shipped today so I am hioping to have it by weeks end!

Replacing a pair of Outlaw Audio MM2200 mono block amps and an Emotiva XDA-2 Gen 2. They will be going up for sale soon. They performed well but I prefer this new set up as it offers bass management, which I need!

Nice going, don't forget to upgrade your signature.  :emotion-21: 

How did you come by this piece? I wouldn't think it would have been in the Emotiva ebay store, and I didn't think you were looking for one.  That seems like a bit of overkill for a 2-channel setup, any plans to run it 5.1 or 7.1? 

Must be a story here someplace.  B)

$_35.JPG

Nice going, don't forget to upgrade your signature.  :emotion-21:

How did you come by this piece? I wouldn't think it would have been in the Emotiva ebay store, and I didn't think you were looking for one.  That seems like a bit of overkill for a 2-channel setup, any plans to run it 5.1 or 7.1? 

Must be a story here someplace.  B)

Right now I am just going to use it in a 2.2 with a television and bluray. I am really happy with the same pre/pro I already have in use. With the XDA-2 as the preamp it kind of limits my ability to balance the subs and all that. This piece will let me tweak everything in a bit more. Plus I love the looks of these suckers. It also gives me the ability to expand in the future. The same pre/pro is set up in a 5.1 in my computer room with kg4's, kg2.2's and a KLF-C7 and it sounds amazing.

I picked it up in the Emotiva forum this afternoon after a low best offer for a listing they had. Since I really was not in dire need of it I sort of approached it as putting a take it or leave it offer on the table.....they took it. Considering there are a couple of PT7010's on Ebay right now for more than twice the price I got this PT7020C4 I feel pretty good about it.

Edited by teaman
  • Like 1

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!