What I Got Today!

Brac

XPA5_FRONT_1.png?itok=vOTAt2es

Just picked up my second Emotiva XPA-5 Gen 1. This one from Emotiva's Ebay store. I was thinking of picking up a Gen 2 but all they had was Gen 1 on sale.

The fact that they accepted my low ball "Best Offer" made it even sweeter!

If anyone else is in the market, they have some goodies left!... http://stores.ebay.com/jadedesign/

Tim

Edited by teaman
  • Like 3

Yesterday: a $500 alternator on my trip back home. I was lucky to have it fail on the freeway near an open dealer but would have rather replace it from rockauto in my driveway for $300 less.

You won this time, think of this, it could have been wrose :)

No Schitt, I normally drive the 'back roads' but with the flooding I went I-35, lucky choice and thanks to the dealer that gave me a hundred break without asking!  I told them to get me on the road as I didn't have much choice and they made a quick diagnosis, replacement and got me and the kiddos back on the road. At the cashier I was informed of the break in price after agreeing to the retail cost beforehand. The service manager noted that I was wearing a military sweat shirt and was from out of town.Two thumbs up to those guys!!

• Like 3

• Moderators

A WIFI repeater to boost the range of the WIFI cheaply.

Our WIFI signal if good but I wanted to boost it a little further into the yard. The bar is outside and the WIFI signal sometimes drops off out there and this little repeater fixed this problem. It plugs in within range of the WIFI router and repeats and boost the signal well past where I needed. 

Thought I would post since not everything you buy always works as advertised but this does, for $26 it works great and couldn't be easier to set up, press the WPS button on the router and your done..

http://www.netgear.com/home/products/networking/wifi-range-extenders/WN3000RP.aspx#tab-features

post-9700-0-44740000-1448907847_thumb.jp

• Like 2

XPA5_FRONT_1.png?itok=vOTAt2es

Just picked up my second Emotiva XPA-5 Gen 1. This one from Emotiva's Ebay store. I was thinking of picking up a Gen 2 but all they had was Gen 1 on sale.

The fact that they accepted my low ball "Best Offer" made it even sweeter!

If anyone else is in the market, they have some goodies left!... http://stores.ebay.com/jadedesign/

Tim

I just got word from Emotiva that they are sending a Gen 2 XPA-5 instead as they misprinted the Ebay ad and they do not have any Gen 1 available. Even sweeter!

• Like 1

Haha...I'm on a purchase ban for a while now that I bought the Xbox One. That should arrive tomorrow. Though, I don't have a lot I can upgrade at this point other than wires, and add a sub.

The upgrade bug never ends with me. I was eyeballing the pair of Krell mono block amps in the Emotiva forum....but $4600 for the pair is above my pay range. They sure look amazing though and the seller over there (an audio dealer) has come down a grand in two weeks. I think they are 350 wpc pure class A...

I can dream!

• Like 2

'78 La Scala's Purchased yesterday from forum member Olorin.  Got home a little late last night (for me) after about 11+ hours on the road, so didn't have an opportunity to post, but here they are....

Best of all, the wife approves :D  I have some rearranging to do though.

post-60974-0-62980000-1448935891_thumb.j

• Like 9

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!