What I Got Today!

Brac

So, to drive my La Scala / Belle-based theater system, I picked up three McIntosh MC-30 amps.  Here are the first two, which are in particularly fine condition:

2015%5C10%5C05%5Cbikepics-2760104-800.jp

2015%5C10%5C05%5Cbikepics-2760105-800.jp

2015%5C10%5C05%5Cbikepics-2760106-800.jp

2015%5C10%5C05%5Cbikepics-2760107-800.jp

The third is a little rougher, but is represented to be in otherwise fine form (confirmation awaits its arrival and testing):

2015%5C10%5C05%5Cbikepics-2760108-800.jp

2015%5C10%5C05%5Cbikepics-2760109-800.jp

2015%5C10%5C05%5Cbikepics-2760110-800.jp

With the third unit, I also got a McIntosh C8 pre-amp that I will soon be listing in Garage Sale.

• Like 4

Mac envy.

very cool.

jerol

This Mac envy….

Mac Envy

A phrase used by Mac fanboys who want to believe all PC users are jealous of their having spent an automobile's worth of income on a computer made for people who are too simple to maintain a PC without it crashing every five minutes. In line with their usual vain sentiments, it's their way of further ascribing false superiority they think they attained upon draining their bank account to purchase an overpriced Macbook, iPad, iPhone and every other Apple device to solidify their sheepish loyalty. A typical logical fallacy, they need to assume others are jealous to justify their purchases and feel better.

Mac envy.

very cool.

jerol

This Mac envy….

Mac Envy

A phrase used by Mac fanboys who want to believe all PC users are jealous of their having spent an automobile's worth of income on a computer made for people who are too simple to maintain a PC without it crashing every five minutes. In line with their usual vain sentiments, it's their way of further ascribing false superiority they think they attained upon draining their bank account to purchase an overpriced Macbook, iPad, iPhone and every other Apple device to solidify their sheepish loyalty. A typical logical fallacy, they need to assume others are jealous to justify their purchases and feel better.

So you're saying it should be pronounced (and spelled) McEnvy?

If these are totally messed up it would be a real shame as they are a pair of LS II prototypes. I am really, really sorry to hear this, Schu.

These aren't the prototypes from Arkansas. He bought a pair out of Oklahoma.

Oooh, my mistake. Still a shame.

A nice pair of DeanG networks and a pair of dual phase plug K55V solder lug drivers. 

Networks:

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/159483-my-type-aa-crossovers/ 

Drivers:

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/159484-solder-lugged-k-55-v/ 

Also got to meet and talk with Dean. He's a walking lesson in Klipsch history. Really enjoyed the brief time we had to talk.

Mark

Awesome unit Sony made 1 TB Storage built like a tank

Nice tune!  :emotion-21:

Most everybody has heard of Brubeck's signature piece Time Out (in 5/4 time) but not many know Blue Rondo a la Turk, in 9/8.  It's every bit as good as Time Out.  Try tapping your toe to this one!  B)

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!