What I Got Today!

Brac

3 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Someone is in the middle of a mid life crisis.  LOL.  Congrats on the HOG!

Let's just say while looking for a bike for my son I came across a deal that I simply could not refuse. The Road King had been sitting in climate controlled storage for almost 2 years and the owner no longer wanted to pay the storage fees.

• Like 2

I received the Cinema 400 soundbar/sub that I ordered from Klipsch for their factory refurbished sale the other day.  Haven't opened it up yet. 

My best friend ordered the BAR 48 from the same sale and his soundbar came with a crack in it. 

been a busy week... this new group commission just landed this afternoon.

Ive been waiting on this for close to a year... thanks China

51264018350_ea70e20ad2_k.jpg
51262974376_b34fbf9df9_k.jpg
51262246987_05069dfdc5_k.jpg
51264019315_1b4307fe12_k.jpg

Also got this new Lenticular that was just released...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JJkizak said:

OK, I gotta ask---what is the drain pipe for?

JJK

Ahhhhhh.......wait for it.............water.

Seriously just tired of the rainwater runoff carving its own way down the hill. Plan is to make it go in the pipe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Schu said:

Hoping this nCore will satisfy my need for Home Theater and 5.1 music... Surely it should

51264499701_0800401120_b.jpg

51264689623_e57087ee76_b.jpg

Very interesting, now just get yourself a 3in6out DSP and you are set to go active for your LCR. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NADman said:

Where does it go after it gets out of the pipe?

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

@babadono  IF you play your cards right will your run-off water keep the neighbor's pool full?  If we re-directed the water we'd wind up in court here in Ohio.  You could always put a fountain in though :)

don't get excited fellas...there is a culvert under the road where the water goes anyway. I'm just trying to stop the erosion on the slope.The beginning of the pipe is at the end of a concrete V-ditch that diverts the water around my house. Lots of large rocks there to slow the water down. Then at the end of the new pipe more large rocks to slow it down again before it goes into the culvert under the road.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, babadono said:

don't get excited fellas...there is a culvert under the road where the water goes anyway. I'm just trying to stop the erosion on the slope.The beginning of the pipe is at the end of a concrete V-ditch that diverts the water around my house. Lots of large rocks there to slow the water down. Then at the end of the new pipe more large rocks to slow it down again before it goes into the culvert under the road.

Pitching in for your next Phase. Looks about the right size from the limited info I saw in your pics. 

PCS_9-DW12-18A_APRON-e1460585387101.jpg