Have a Great Thanksgiving

rebuy

This is real NO BS at my end...

I live in an apartment with an awesome wooded back yard,

2017 is the first year I've seen turkey walking and roosting in my back yard, Ive been here for 5 years....

I get home today and open the deck door, to my surprise there are turkeys running across the field ...

The turkeys sounded like "WTF" to me...Okay maybe one to many drinks....

• Like 2

yeah -- hope you all have a safe time.  Bittersweet holiday for me -- i’ve got a lot to be thankful for and I am; but, my Mom died on a Thanksgiving evening at the age of 33 and my dad (35) was seriously injured and died less than five months later. drunk driver in a big rig t-boned us at the edge of our neighborhood.  Probably two minutes from home and none of us ever made it back to that house again. So, please be careful.  Don’t drink and drive.

My brother will be working all day, so i’ll be alone.  I’m the world’s worst cook, and have given up trying. back in Los Angeles, i never had trouble finding a place to get some chow -- guess i’ll find out tomorrow what will be open here.

i really hope that all of you, surrounded by loved ones and enjoying a feast will truly have a wonderful time. 

Best regards folks.

• Like 2

Happy Thanksgiving to all.  I have a ton to be thankful for.  So much that it would take up a page.  You never stop and think of how well you have it until you pull your head out of your butt and really look around you.  I hope everyone here has an awesome day celebrating in whatever manner you choose.  Be safe.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

There will be two home-grown, free-range, hand-harvested, heritage turkeys roasting in the oven for my Snarky clan this year. Yes - I'm bragging a little bit, but I think I've earned it this year.

Happy Thanksgiving Klipsch Family

They'll probably still be good.