Cornwall IV

tipatina

7 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

They sound like Heresy IV, only bigger… 

And mo' money!

1 minute ago, jwc said:

Need pic without the grill

They may not show other pics till that Rocky Mountain audio show first part of Sept.  

Of course nothing's set in stone because everyone's freaking different.  Either the values of previous Cornwall iterations will increase now, or decrease.  If they go up, it would help fund an "upgrade", but I'd think in that case the grade wouldn't be "up" so much.  If the prices tank, well, you get my drift...

That mid horn appears to be scaled up a bit from the one in my Fortes, though I'm not with them at the moment where I could see.  I'm thinking that horn would be a bit wider than a 12" woofer and that that's not the case with mine.

Perhaps basically a 510 with alternate throatage?

22 minutes ago, glens said:

That mid horn appears to be scaled up a bit from the one in my Fortes, though I'm not with them at the moment where I could see.  I'm thinking that horn would be a bit wider than a 12" woofer and that that's not the case with mine.

Perhaps basically a 510 with alternate throatage?

Looks to be the same k702 as used in the kpt8060h. Might have a different driver on it though. 

http://assets.klipsch.com/product-specsheets/KPT-8060H-Data-Sheet-v02.pdf