Covid19 redux

Bosco-d-gama

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Yeah.  In a movie.  You know just as better as I since we reside in the same state.

Yes, I'm waiting for the High School football exemption, which will be for crowds of up to 5,000. They will take temp and if you have a fever you will be required to sit in visitor section.

Denton passed a local no fracking law, promptly ruled by state legislature to be a topic off limits to local citizens and local government. 

28 grams of prevention is worth about a half kg of cure.

4 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Denton passed a local no fracking law, promptly ruled by state legislature to be a topic off limits to local citizens and local government.

Democracy not in action.  Thanks for bringing that up.  Rtards rejoiced.  It was passed at 2/3rds to 1/3rd in a conservative town.  But the lobbyist controlled state knew better.

34 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Yes, I'm waiting for the High School football exemption, which will be for crowds of up to 5,000. They will take temp and if you have a fever you will be required to sit in visitor section.

28 grams of prevention is worth about a half kg of cure

Sounds like they have a local dispute.

3 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

No.  Not pot laws.  Just people that didn't want toxic shit in their back yards.

Sorry changing gear. Sounds like there is oil and gas near downtown.Denton. Those college kids there were sure enough cool

and played good music.

Hope it works out.

2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

The only reason we stopped there was to meet my daughter.   It was a halfway place between her and us.  They just got another dog and needed the spare crate we had.

Mine was you have to take a break and once stuck in traffic, you have to Take A Break 🙂  There was even a line of traffic trying to get in.  Insane.  It was like everyone in the world just got let out of lockup or something...  Guess what percentage were wearing masks?

10 minutes ago, pzannucci said:

Mine was you have to take a break and once stuck in traffic, you have to Take A Break 🙂  There was even a line of traffic trying to get in.  Insane.  It was like everyone in the world just got let out of lockup or something...  Guess what percentage were wearing masks?

More cowboy boots than masks I’d bet — 

15 hours ago, oldtimer said:

So you really do get the connection of why all of those actions do not help to stop the spread.  Yet you want to what? Whine about some but not others?

Well you paint it as you see it. For me I see something hardly worse than a severe year of flu being used to usurp the constitution. I am a bit surprised at how cavalier people who are comfortable in retirement and secure income  are towards those who have to earn a living and also want that same comfort in the future which is being taken away from them. Everything has a cost and the cost to society for this has been WAY to high and it is not being treated as a disease but as a tool to enforce a wish list of big government takeovers of a society that can't, so far anyway, be manipulated into voluntarily giving up the constitution. There is another difference. Some fear just for themselves with no regard for others and want to make other people do things that make them feel safer. Some worry about the country and what is being done and do the costs benefit the nation as a whole or does the cost inflict harm more than good.

I don't think the hypocrisy of the lockdown crowd choosing to violate those lockdown rules because they want too while telling others they don't like or approve of for various reasons to stay shut down or in or face jail or fines is going un-noticed by many who are fed up with this double standard. It is for all or none if it is supposed to be for a defined area like a city or state..

The truth of the matter is only identified at risk groups should have ever been quarantined but even here the lockdown crowd has excelled at bad policy which proves they really never cared about the disease anyway. 72% of wuhan deaths in PA for instance are in nursing homes where they were forced to inoculate patients with wuhan because they had to take wuhan positive patients in. See also NY and NJ. This whole wuhan thing is mainly not about controlling a virulent disease. It is about controlling.

• Like 1

• dtel locked this topic