• Recent Topic Activity

• Recent Posts

• I totally missed this post. Really appreciate the effort you put into this, Mike. Thanks for that.
    • Hi @mikebse2a3 I wanted to thank you again for all your hard work on the Yamaha DSP. I have a video call with Melvin @Flevoman tonight, in 4 hours our time. I have studied your explanations as best I can. Just a very practical question: at the end, do I just have to enter the recommended (green) values from your first chart, and replace the second Loshelf with the recommended 4kHz with its parameters, right? Thanks.     Edit: To be honest, you have described it (on rereading) 100% understandably for everyone. Thanks again though!
    • Hey everyone,   I want  some advice on which Klipsch speakers would be the best fit. I have  heard a lot about the Reference and Reference Premiere lines but I am not sure if they are overkill or exactly what I need for a mid-sized living room setup. I am aiming for that immersive surround sound experience but also want something that works well for music too. Would love to hear your thoughts on which models you recommend and whether I should go for floorstanding, bookshelf or a mix. As well, I found these resources when doing research on this; https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/220661-overallsfmc-devel-salary-klipsch-sound/ &  if anyone have any resources, tutorials or personal experiences please share with me.   Thank you……. :)  
    • Type E looks very simple and elegant. The main thing is that you have the original T2A. Yes, I would go back to that Type E too. Another topic,  I've written good things about my new woofers and that the old K33E from 1977 from my LaScala sounded so muddy in the Klipschorn compared to the new woofers... Others are welcome to give their opinion here. I have a guess. I never got the impression that the old K33Es sounded bad in the LaScala. Ok, if I put new woofers in there, it could be a big difference as well. But could it be that the woofers in the Klipschorn have to do much more work mechanically, so that a slackness in the suspension is much more audible than in the LaScala...or even without a horn, as in the Cornwall? To apply the question to your heresy, could it be that in a heresy an old woofer still sounds good enough?   As for the K55V, I don't know if remagnetizing will do any more good than not. I just left it alone and it seems to sound good to me. I haven't found a single thread over the years where an aging magnet in a K55V has been a problem. But there are many threads about the deteriorating high-frequency response of the K77 Alnico. That's why I had them remagnetized (with a positive difference in the result).   About the internal wiring. I would use wire thickness that matches the original ones everywhere. Original are the ones on your photo of the K77 with the red and black stripes. The originals were tinned copper. I would use those in the original diameter. Roy Delgado once said that even the original cables have an influence on the correct total impedance and „thick“ bass cables are not neccessarily an improvement.    
    • Back in the 90s Reznor sure did!
    • Not at all just played cop killer Because he had no balls
    • So.... NIN stole his best known song?
    • Caught ice-t at lollapalooza  Did a few rap songs then his band body count came and rocked the show they wouldn't play cop killer but soon after as the sun went down nin were on stage preformed it 
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      2.4m
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ArshvirAtwal