• Recent Topic Activity

• Recent Posts

• RSW-15 at this time is most definitely readily available.
    • I told you that the old K33Es were borrowed from my 1977 LaScala. In the LaScala I always had the impression that they were ok. BTW these old K33E are electrically absolutely ok, both voice coils work well and the magnets are strong. The problem/wear is the suspension of the spider and the cone. I didn't know the 1973 Klipschorn, which was new to me, other than with these old K33Es from my LaScalas. The original K33V inside the Khorn had a woofer with a broken voice coil. So I couldn't hear it with them. It's my first Klipschorn without any comparison with any other. But in contrast to the brand new K33Es, the sound was limp. If you say that a Klipschorn has extreme impedances at some frequencies, lower than 2 ohms, then I would assume that in the Klipschorn they have to do much work or in other words they are loaded much more than the in a LaScala, which has a more moderate impedance curve. What I wanted to say woth all this in the old post above is that your old K22 is probably still good because it is driven without a horn.
    • I thinks he likes toe jam  
    • @Invidiosulus yea, that kinda rolls with some of the FEMA boys n girls at times.  THEN when they step back and look at the big picture they tend to back off.  Might suprise you if some show up for the partay.  On a mission?  Prolly not but they have to stay professional and w/in their scope.  In all?  What they gonna do?  You're big kids and if they can't handle it?  It's on them.  You be werkin for the County Sheriff but he's werkin for FEMA.  By the time it's sorted ya'll be thru the last set.  Simple.   Sendin ya 33 semi-loads of mostly hay and some straw.  On the road today,  Pick up trucks full w/farmers helpin farmers.  3-mile line of vehicles.   Fresh outta the box at noon today.  lol  Just in time to make a Dr. appointment an hour away.  Temps mid 70's thru Wednesday then I'm thunkin it's over.     Stiff upper lip!                
    • I'm glad someone else in Orange County has a pair of Qualios! My pair is coming to HB next month. Are these in Walnut Satin?
    • It ain't cut out for the normal scene. And I'm sure not built like I was... so, it takes good "bait" to make a good catch!
    • I thought I heard a noise last night... slept almost normal for the first time in a while. Ya must have been in my ziplock inside a ziplock marked "stones" with that dope my happy pills in it🤣😂🤣
    • Then there's...  How's ya bass?  Nice n tight?  Responsive?  Nano second respnsive?  Take the ride!            Just a groove.  Catch it if ya can! 
    • @KT88 Yes, it actually is and so it mess way less with the sound, that's quite why I love some large band speakers actually as some doesn't need a crossover. Could it be that the woofers were actually tired or we improved the technology to make better speakers? All I know is that the K-33 is a mighty beast but maybe yours had an issue with the coil before you bought them. Normally, they go down to one ohm and a half in Khorn cabinets so it could be but something is odd about them being muddye.  I am glad you enjoyed the change though !    Okay, I'll do the same with my K-55-V, probably just remove the surface little line of rust over the metal case and leave it. I'll try to upload a youtube video of the sound of the system. Okay, so I'll see then if I am gonna change the internal speakers at all actually if I have to match the impedance with new speakers.    For now, I have to fix or redo the cabinets. And enjoy...
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      2.4m
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Reddevil82nd