• Recent Posts

• https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/for/d/middleboro-klipsch-rb35-speakers/7757284006.html   No aff....   Look clean, not much info
    • I been out bustin buns trimmin about 4 years growth off some bushes and I'm totally toast.  That's two days in a row bustin it.  I'm officially a pace setter now yanno.  Feel better now btw.  lolol    
    • Why am I not surprised and laughing my head off at the recent post exchange  That’s coming from a Greek now living in gods country Australia that likes both Italian and Japanese food.  🤘 @KROCK  FYI change a couple of letters to this word “Poutine” and it becomes a dirty word in both Italian and Greek 
    • I like the reverb I get from using a ping pong ball.
    • That's MUCH BETTER!!!  😂   😂   😂   😂   I ain't laffin too darn hard here!  The really down side of that is I've been sittin here all this time waitin to head up to the bathroom.   😂  Figure it out and let me know.  I got one foot in the grave anyway.  I'll be on my death bed and you guys will be up there hovering waiting.  One of the kids will come in and tell ya I croaked and then the low-balling on every darn thing I have will begin.  😂   😂   😂    There's @dirtmudd wavin his hand going, "He owes me an lp."   😂
    • Quit laffin!  I'm done w/one end of the place.  The other isn't too bad thank goodness.  The neighbors will be im;pressed I'm sure!  😂
    • @dirtmudd you need a new pic too!  😂
    • Like I remember.  Geez Louise.  Just tell me and I'll spin around cause I KNOW it was in the cabinet behind me.   
    • I swear on my Mama's grave it wasn't cracked when I sent it!  I had 3 of 'em!  I told ya one of 'em had a skip in it.  Blame the mailman.  Now if ur gonna keep whinin and can remember which one it was tell me and I'll send ya one of the two IF there are two together in the cabinet yet.  Who knows w/the moron pullin what he wanted and flaggin where they came from.  The more beer he drank the worse he got I think.  I got stuff shoved in places that makes me shake my head.  So IF ya remember what it was shoot me a msg and your addy again and I'll send ya one.  If there ain't two there I'm not gonna spend a week lookin for two.  Ain't no way ur getting the last one I might have w/the other being MIA.  Prolly safer to go thru @KROCK though so he can play it for ya.  roflmao  Imma gonna be gettin a mac n cheese recipe off of ya though to cover shipping!  Take that!  Stoffer's blows!   😂
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      2.4m
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Vadermike