Garage Sale

Have audio-related equipment to sell? Post here!
Remember, Klipsch is not responsible for resulting transactions - buy with caution! No dealers, please.

Rules for Posting in this Section

The original Terms of Service apply.

Additional policies for posting your Ad:

• Klipsch is not involved with sellers or buyers from this section in any way, and cannot be held liable for any problems occurring with transactions.
  • Klipsch is not responsible for verifying the authenticity of sales posted here.
  • Remember to be diligent with any online transaction, verifying the legitimacy of the seller and item before purchasing.
  • Klipsch reserves the right to delete any post without warning.
  • Audio related items only.
  • No commercial advertising or sales solicitations by a business.
  • Public discussions concerning transactions or disagreements are not permitted. You must contact the seller directly.
  • You may post a link to your item on sites such as eBay, Audiogon, and Craigslist, however discussions/disagreements concerning these sites or any payment site (i.e., PayPal) are not permitted.
  • Reporting issues: If you feel someone has abused this section of the forum, you must report it directly to a Klipsch Admin or mod using the "report" button. Do not post about thses issues on the forum.
  • Please keep topics ON-TOPIC, and avoid "thread-crapping". Topics should only be "Garage Sale" ads. Post about other topics in their relevant sub-forums elsewhere on the Klipsch boards.
  • Any post violating the above guidelines will be subject to being closed and/or deleted, and the posting member warned. Repeat violators are subject to being banned.
  • Continued abuse of this section will result in its discontinuation without notice.

Please also be aware that Klipsch warranties are non-transferable.

Subforums

1. Alerts!

Want to alert forum members to sales you are not affiliated with on eBay, Craigslist, etc? Post in here.

13416 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
  1. ISO rsw15 grill 1 2

• 31 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  2. WTB: Heresy IV - Hong Kong

• 18 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 14 replies
    • 48 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 7 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  3. K77 and K77m

• 1 reply
  4. Sold K-52ti mid drivers

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 14 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 28 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 5 replies
  5. klipsch kv4

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
  • Recent Posts

• Thanks Dave.   For the amps here, the bottom sections needed refinishing.  There's an autobody nearby that will refinish (paint, powder coat) anything made of metal.  The paint used here is an acrylic urethane automotive paint (a satin topcoat).  After paint is applied, the parts are hung in a benchtop IR oven.  Tougher than what a rattle can applied paint provides.              The difference between this method and a rattle can approach is the hardness of the paint.  Even using a rattle can, an hour or so under the IR improves the durability of the paint.      I like the paint shop but I've found another that specializes in small jobs like this and the turnaround is a few days rather than a few weeks.   I'll be bringing a set of transformers from a Citation II to them to powder coat in that oddly cool brown color.  They match paints using fancy machines and lasers.      
    • Hi, sorry for the late reply. "Solved" above was the "automatic" reply closing the ticket. There is now a firmware update available via NET, but no information yet about what features or bugs are addressed. From an older posting https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/built-in-dirac-live-not-working-with-upmixing-or-other-modes.49594/   In between, there are actual fixes: As confirmed by Onkyo, the actual firmware contains a bug in the bass management. If there is no subwoofer, the bass redirected to the fronts is not DL corrected. Since the fix so far has not made it into into an official update, I am sharing the link to the bass management fix Onkyo sent me. Use at your own risk. https://drive.google.com/file/d/18HbnGjpK1AS4oWlEeUzIvCDvrey-pmJ7/view?usp=drive_web Please follow the steps below: Preparation: Unzip the file and save all its contents to the root folder of a USB drive. Note: If there are other files on the USB drive, please delete them. Insert the USB drive into the USB port of the TX-NR7100. Procedure: 1. Press the ON/STANDBY button to power on the TX-NR7100. 2. Switch to the USB input and ensure the USB drive is recognized. 3. Press the ON/STANDBY button on the front panel while simultaneously pressing the NET button. 4. The display will show "Update via NET." 5. Use the TUNING UP/DOWN buttons on the front panel to switch to the "Update via USB" display. 6. Press the ENTER button on the front panel to start the update via USB. 7. Please wait without turning off the power until the "Complete" message is displayed. 8. Once "Complete" is shown, the update is finished.
    • Just keep him outta your face.  Those two breeds are the worst on the planet according to an old vet I know.  He has a Vet Hospital w/9 Vets working in there treating all kinds of pets.  He charges out the rear but they're the best around.  I saw him take a sedated lab off the table one day and put a bulldog of my sister's on the table w/a torsion.  When I called him he said look at his eyes and if there's no blood showing in his eyes get here as fast as you can.  It's stomach had flipped.  Opened it up, flipped it back and stapled it to his rib cage.  Crazy.  Saved that dog then it got parvo and they sat with that dog 24/7 and saved it from that too.  The lab got an extended nap.  I didn't ask the cost but my sister gladly wrote the check.  Guess they're pricey.  I loved it when she started whining.  Just gimme a mutt any day.     Played a ton in my younger years.  Gotta keep that swing werkin!  Just another ace!  lol   I haven't seen it yet but she's got camera's all over that place.  If I can figure out how to do it I will if she sends it.  Thing is.  She knows me too well.  lol
    • Excellent job, you are really going at it full speed. @SenorPwnador Almost 40 year old speakers and you're up and running in less than a month. Cannot get over how clean those crossovers look. Are you going to post more pics of how the cabinets look? We love pictures.
    • An elderly man owned a large farm for several years and he had a large pond on the far end of his property. It was properly shaped for swimming, so he fixed it up nicely with picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some apple and peach trees. One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond since he hadn't been there for a while. He grabbed a big white bucket to bring back some fruit before starting the long walk to the remote area. As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer, he saw it was several young women skinny-dipping in his pond. He made the women aware of his presence, and they all went to the deep end. One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave!"The old man frowned. "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked."Holding the bucket up, he said, "I'm here to feed the crocodile."Some old men can still think fast.
    • Thanks all for replying. But why wasn't I notified via email? I was sure that I checked to be so.   While Troy does rate drivers by measurements, and is very thorough about doing so, as I said, if you watch and listen to the above video from 17:15 to the end you will find Troy's LISTENING tests. And note where he then rates the sound of the DCM50's dynamic range 9/10 or 8/10 below that of the other drivers.   That's what got me thinking that unlike, say Pierre's superb but way more dynamic speakers     (posts 15266, 15276), the DCM50 would therefore make my compressed recordings sound less compressed. True or false?   And if true, would that still be so even if, like Troy did, I added that Fostex Alnico tweeter?
    • Final update for a while. Found a k-55m on eBay for $165 and the guy took my offer of $125. Installed it today (although I need to solder some new contacts in it at some point), and both speakers are sounding amazing. Cosmetic updates are next, but I’m traveling for a bit so it’ll have to wait. Thanks for all the help getting these beasts up and running!