PHOTO CAPTION CONTEST....

Gilbert

come-up with the winning caption to this photo and Thebe's will let you borrow the twins for a whole day..... Big Smile, Wink It's sure to be a treat that you just can't beat. Loser's spend the night with Fini. AngelDevil

Why couldn't I have been born with a bigger brain so I wouldn't keep stepping in my own Shi+, just look it's all up between my toes again and it smells bad. If I had arms I could cover my nostrils so I could at least pick the little pieces of corn out, cause I'm kinda hungry. This day couldn't get any worse...................................................HONKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, HONkKKKKKK, Honk, Honkkkkkkkkkkkkk, what the hell is that?

• 2 weeks later...

"Thebe's will let you borrow the twins for a whole day....."

Ok, it doesn't quite work that way in the Thebes household. Thebes doesn't dispose, does not give orders, and pretty much spends his days walking around on eggshells.

A conversation starting out with me soying "Oh honey-quad-buns, you'll just love what my Forum buddies are up to....What I'm on the couch again, cheez, I'm starting to get a bad back from that thing."

Anyway, the wining caption can only be..ta daaa!

Why did the chicken cross the road? TO TEACH THE SQUIRRELS IT COULD BE DONE!