Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

What does a crowded railway platform in India have to do with hypocrisy in the US?  Obviously, if any disease gets a start in a regularly jam-packed situation like that, it will spread with terrible speed and there will be many deaths.  That's why the Indian government is so concerned about trying to control it before it gets out of hand.

Where's the video of "butthead and cuomo-homo laughing it up"?  That's what I was expecting.

8 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

When we were stationed in Italy 45 years ago, it introduced me to good coffee and coffee bars. Lavaza and illy both have very tight process and product quality controls and buy direct from growers if I recall correctly.

The problem with the exotics, is the ease of counterfeits given the small supplies and large demand.

Columbia, Costa Rica, Ethiopia and Kenya all have low acid high quality product in large quantities. LaVazza and Illy  have a lot  of Kenyan and Ethiopian beans of high quality.

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Islander said:

Where's the video of "butthead and cuomo-homo laughing it up"?  That's what I was expecting.

No need to thread lock.  Try duck duck go, no telling if google will let you find it.  Controversial stuff should go in another thread so we can keep this long runner going.

• Thanks 4