Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Ok, before I start my music work for the day.....  (then more playing around with the Azur pre)

Dave, thanks for the well explained review on your live music experience!, sound like a great time there...

Mark, thanks for joining me in the Starbuck's brand...   B) Which roast do you drink?   Still have some of the Italian sitting in the burr grinder....    We have been doing the Melitta of different grades and those have been very nice.   Anyone else here try the Melitta brand?   I am sure you have it in your local markets.   We found it plentiful in N.C.

OK, I will stop in later and hopefully have some photos to upload of my 8 track cleaning/belt change project.... ^_^

Enjoy your morning everyone, FOURTH MUG going down now....   :)

• Like 8

• Moderators

breakfast blend and cafe blend recommended by my better half!

Those are good, I probably drink the coffee and chicory the most.

Tarheel, if you don't like the taste of chicory be sure to get a blend without it.

• Like 6

Ok, before I start my music work for the day.....  (then more playing around with the Azur pre)

Dave, thanks for the well explained review on your live music experience!, sound like a great time there...

Mark, thanks for joining me in the Starbuck's brand...   B) Which roast do you drink?   Still have some of the Italian sitting in the burr grinder....    We have been doing the Melitta of different grades and those have been very nice.   Anyone else here try the Melitta brand?   I am sure you have it in your local markets.   We found it plentiful in N.C.

OK, I will stop in later and hopefully have some photos to upload of my 8 track cleaning/belt change project.... ^_^

Enjoy your morning everyone, FOURTH MUG going down now....   :)

Fresh Beans Starbucks "Breakfast Blend", just what i said. kind of want some now.....

• Like 8

Chuck, that has to be an emotional disappointment for the lady.

The physiological response to a miscarriage is heartfelt.

Hope I said it correctly. Bless her and husband. A bittersweet

event of hope and hope dashed.

Thanks for the telling of .

• Like 6

Sancho my man, expecting to hear from you eventually.

Jackson is a brave youngin' and the best there is.

In from the road and considering contents of my letter to my employer.

Less said

Can wait, and let them consider their decision.

What is Uber(sic)? lol

• Like 9

Morning gang

Made a fresh pot an hour ago, been workin on the MCMs all day.

And just about ready to hit Parts express for a couple goodies, like gasgets for all the acess panels.

I dont do mondays, so this is just another retirement long day.

Breakfast Blend is good stuff, talked to my new neighbor across the street and he said his wife manages a Starbucks! well fancy that, i will ask about a quanity buy at employee cost, see what it is.

Alright, off to shop....

• Like 10

And the thing is like technology. Not like I cannot dial a phone but, some handheld/gadgets/tools, etc.,

Aids in data accumulation like the scanner tech, developed over the years by Winn-Dixie. Publix,

Ace hardware. You have seen or maybe have observed in a retail store, or other, people walking around taking inventory.

Applying  the tech to a different, or other app., unless the unit was smart, chip/memory/app adaptable, sill primitive, In my limited

Apinion,

Therefore, research needed to establish a fact, scanner tech not smart, read intuitive, A unit of worth that is user-friendly and actually

made life easier, actually was able to cut 40 entries versus 10 for...per single use. Come on man, spend the money and do it right.

In this day and age, you should be able to acquire, build your own.

Maybe they are good people

• Like 8

he's looking at a probable bowel resection soon...

Poor kid, tell him to hang in there.

Chuck sorry to hear about your daughter in law, that has to be rough. 

Well Guys not much going on here, just a little sore from the beer Olympics on Saturday, I will have to see if I can dig up some forum appropriate photos.  Anyways got to run and get after it, after all it is Monday.

• Like 9