Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
Bet if I won

I am sure you would get a call, but if you won, UPS ladies would be lining up at your door also, not that it's what you really need, well short term would be great but not long term. :D

post-9700-0-42660000-1404927623_thumb.jp

Edited by dtel
  • Like 3

• Moderators

Well of course, it's the best part.

Unlike the UPS lady, we have a lady UPS driver, about the age of that ones mother, but still good. :P

Edited by dtel
  • Like 2

Just wanted to say do not clean peppers without rubber gloves, It does not burn right away, it waits. :mellow: And I did wash them about every 5 minutes when handling them, just glad it wasn't any really hot peppers.

Only had one glove so didn't bother, should have looked more for another, dumbass.

I went reading and found, wash with vegetable oil, dish washing soap and alcohol, it all helped but not perfect.

Had a patient that had muscle pain and jock itch. medication nurse gave him two cups of cream. Clearly marked. Minutes later the patient came running down the hall. He had got the cups mixed up and put the hot cream where the jock itch med was suppose to go. It's been years and we all, including him can laugh now. But was not funny at the time.

• Like 3

Bet if I won

I am sure you would get a call, but if you won, UPS ladies would be lining up at your door also, not that it's what you really need, well short term would be great but not long term. :D

211-upsgirl.jpg

Where is the 'Want This' button?

• Like 3

Humid with chance of rain this afternoon. Outdoor concert in question. Woke with Dylan's "Girl From The Red River Shore" running through my head.

Jake went to chiropractor and worked over. Walked him already this morning.

Getting a little bored with retirement now that lady friend is gone :(

First two cups are history.....maybe a second brew.

What's our bud Boxx up to with all the equipment sales?

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 4

Humid with chance of rain this afternoon. Outdoor concert in question. Woke with Dylan's "Girl From The Red River Shore" running through my head.

Jake went to chiropractor and worked over. Walked him already this morning.

Getting a little bored with retirement now that lady friend is gone :(

First two cups are history.....maybe a second brew.

What's our bud Boxx up to with all the equipment sales?

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

Just reread Boxx's thread, he's upgrading, just as we all do after awile. I more surprised Eht2 has NOT chimed in on those Jubs, has got to be the ONLY Klipsch he does not own, a little road trip could be in order for Eht2 ?

• Like 4

Getting a little bored with retirement now that lady friend is gone

Time to get in shape and hit the waves,

Weather has been awesome the last couple of days, some clouds here and there, but not to hot. I can't complain, though the wife and I are tossing the idea of having a pool put in. Anybody have any ideas or thoughts on pools, above or in ground.

Anybody have any ideas or thoughts on pools

i have ideas and thoughts on all kinds of things...pools, cars, the couch...i'm in a continuous state of thought. oh yeah, i also read minds and you're thinking "can't we all pitch in and bribe him to join some other forum?"

• Like 1

I was told by a realtor here in SoCal that pools don't raise the value of the house enough to pay for itself. I think you can spend $50K easily for a built-in pool. I'd imagine taking an above ground pool and partially burying it would be cheaper. But, i say one must consider the enjoyment factor (i'm all about having fun). Personally, the Pacific Ocean is my pool...if i ever wanted to go swimming -- love the water; but, not a fan of swimming.

Edited by BigStewMan