Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Nice day in Upstate New York. I have scheduled a meeting with clients to sign an important agreement for 11:00. FedEx has a "guaranteed" delivery by 10:30 (the contract that is to be signed) and no sign of them yet. My experience with FedEx has never been good so this was just stupid on my part.

• Like 3

Well that was fun, two hours of stoned, a little pain in the face, so far not to bad. five girls worked on me, that part i liked.

Double dose of The Duggans coming up, then relax day, 106 projected, will be a house hermit today. :rolleyes:

Edited by minermark
  • Like 2

Thanks for the gas Mark!

Feeling back to normal...slept 10 hours. Jake fed and waiting to hear the word "walk". He pees on every other bush he passes.....me...just the big ones.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

This is what the charge looks like:

07/14/14
CHKCARDSHELL/7802 IDLEWILD RDINDIAN TRAIL NC
$8.86 Pretty strange, i dont recall sending you my debit card, your care packge is due in tomarrow i see. "Enjoy".
  • Like 2

Nice day in Upstate New York. I have scheduled a meeting with clients to sign an important agreement for 11:00. FedEx has a "guaranteed" delivery by 10:30 (the contract that is to be signed) and no sign of them yet. My experience with FedEx has never been good so this was just stupid on my part.

Reminder to self to use UPS with perks in the future...

211-upsgirl.jpg

• Like 2

Reminder to self to use UPS with perks in the future...

211-upsgirl.jpg

I'm sure she gets few complaints!

• Like 1

Mornin Gang:

Up a tad early after a 9 hour nap.

So my local news states neighbors will be snitching off neighbors, any and every public employee will be able to cite someone watering their lawn @$500 bucks a pop.

We are sourounded by rivers, and all but one is full flow, it's LA who has been sucking us dry for years.

After all iv put into the best looking house on the block, i will mow today and then let it go slowly brown, no choice.

• Like 2

Mornin Gang:

Up a tad early after a 9 hour nap.

So my local news states neighbors will be snitching off neighbors, any and every public employee will be able to cite someone watering their lawn @$500 bucks a pop.

We are sourounded by rivers, and all but one is full flow, it's LA who has been sucking us dry for years.

After all iv put into the best looking house on the block, i will mow today and then let it go slowly brown, no choice.

Bummer, hope it doesn't die off.

We get water restrictions here but its just limited to every other day.

• Like 2

• Moderators
Thanks for the gas Mark!

At under $9 you must have been getting gas to cut grass, it wouldn't go much further.

It was probably just a mix up with acct numbers, someone stealing would not be so cheap.

• Moderators

So if you have a problem with a neighbor water there lawn in the middle of the night. :emotion-55:

Surprised they never put a sin tax on garden hoses and sprinklers.

• Like 2

Many thanks to minermark for his generous gift to Jake and me. Jake is happy though he didn't like the camera and of course I'm tickled! Beggin Strips for Jake....Grey Goose and Duggans for me!

post-17365-0-87880000-1405449870_thumb.j

post-17365-0-90640000-1405449882_thumb.j

Edited by Tarheel
  • Like 5