Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

What stuff is this you guys are talking about ?

Wild Turkey with honey, I have to say it's a little different you can't taste the whiskey over the honey or the other way around, a nice mix. Have you tried it ?

I have had this one and really enjoyed each sip...

• Like 2

Congrats OT! If you're happy I'm happy :)

I have some things in the works and some folks beating the bushes for someone suitable for my considerable attributes :wacko:

It wouldn't be so much of a problem if I didn't prefer beautiful, curvy, women with money and a good disposition :mellow:

I know you guys aren't that shallow ^_^

Dude. You'll come out of this just fine. Actually, all of the above without money is good enough for me.

• Like 2

I have some things in the works and some folks beating the bushes for someone suitable for my considerable attributes It wouldn't be so much of a problem if I didn't prefer beautiful, curvy, women with money and a good disposition I know you guys aren't that shallow

I have a theory that ugly women are more loyal and better lovers. The reason being that they know they aren't top shelf in the looks department, thus they appreciate the attention all the more.

I used to go out with an ugly woman. She could not help the face she was born with. But on the positive side she was fun and a real kick to be with. I hope I never forget the look on her face when she had an orgasm. Very intense. The only real problem for me was she wanted about 13 kids. Didn't think I could support that many.

• Like 2

I love the stuff, gave up that nasty crown royal after tasting the honey.

Thank You Carl

No problem. I brought dtel a bottle when I was on my way from FL to TX. Hooked him instantly.

That's true it was instant and permanent. I have tried other brands with honey but none were as good. I like it just with a little ice.

Yeah, iv seen this stuff in total wine, sorry I don't really look at things that are not single malt, I think its great when people can enjoy blended, blended gives me a headache.

Just picked me up some of my sauce yesterday in fact, first bottle in a month.

I love the stuff, gave up that nasty crown royal after tasting the honey.

Thank You Carl

No problem. I brought dtel a bottle when I was on my way from FL to TX. Hooked him instantly.

That's true it was instant and permanent. I have tried other brands with honey but none were as good. I like it just with a little ice.

Yeah, iv seen this stuff in total wine, sorry I don't really look at things that are not single malt, I think its great when people can enjoy blended, blended gives me a headache.

Just picked me up some of my sauce yesterday in fact, first bottle in a month.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 1

• Moderators
It wouldn't be so much of a problem if I didn't prefer beautiful, curvy, women with money and a good disposition I know you guys aren't that shallow

Uh no of course not, but wouldn't blame you for at least narrowing down the requirements to your basic preferences, good choices if you can pull it off. :D:emotion-21:

• Like 2

Chuck--i think we're brothers from different mothers. i don't get over things quickly--don't even try really. My brother once told me something that he heard a minister say … our minds are like tape recorders and sometimes we need to change the tape. Spend a bit more time changing your thinking … If you were happy this past year and a half, with someone whose heart may not have always been completely there; think about how awesome it's going to be when you do meet the right one--the one that will give her whole heart to you. THAT is something to look forward to. Who knows why this one had a change of heart; but, the one for you is still out there and you wouldn't want to settle…Don't let a failed dream hold you emotionally hostage…the best may be yet to come.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 3

I think its great when people can enjoy blended, blended gives me a headache.

Interesting to know. Dr says clear alcohol, you say single malt. May have to give the single malt.

Iv heard the same over the years, clear if you drink more than a few a week, however with single malt "Sippin" scotch @ $80 per bottle, your not drinking it every week, at least im not.

• Like 2

Congrats OT! If you're happy I'm happy :)

I have some things in the works and some folks beating the bushes for someone suitable for my considerable attributes :wacko:

It wouldn't be so much of a problem if I didn't prefer beautiful, curvy, women with money and a good disposition :mellow:

I know you guys aren't that shallow ^_^

You COMPLETLY misjudge us!

• Like 2

Morning Gang

Yet another day in the 90s.

My terminal blocks came in yesterday, being satisfied with the tweeking of the Caps, the EAWs get the three way crossovers installed inside today.

Will be purchasing Justin horns next week, and will play with those just a tad.

• Like 1

Taking Jake to the chiropractor for an adjustment at 11:30.

May step up the work outs for me a little.

Lots of good advice and support from you guys.

Already at my like quota for today.

Bet if I won the Powerball lottery tomorrow I would hear from her. That would be so cool to answer the phone and say Linda who?

Woke up with Billy Joel's Piano Man on my mind........"There's an old man sitting next to me making love to his tonic and gin"

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 5

Yep they have hip, back, and neck issues the same as us. Being on the end of a chain or accidents can cause limps and other problems.

Started low dose heartworm meds yesterday. Do some research before submitting your dog to the heavy ivermectin treatments which can damage other organs.

Glad I did.

• Like 2