Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Going with the Five Guys love shown in several recent posts how about Five Guys fry oil? Unless the LF is not partial to her new digs smelling like a burger joint?!

Seriously, I used - Howard Restore-a Finish - on Belles and Corns I once owned, did a nice job. And if I'm not mistaken several members recommend Watco Danish Oil products.

• Like 3

Last cup of cold Coffee w/brewakfast.

Took Tarheels advice and decided instead of buying on the Bay, look for Bidding first.

I did, and looking up a $400+ tank level monitoring system bid was $81 bucks with 10 min to go.

Figured it was easily worth 2bones to me for BNIB, i bid $210, @10 seconds left, snagged for $102.50:)

Here in Ca we are burned out on Burgers unless they are Bison.

Our current fav will lay you down for the count.

The one in the Pic:o

13882234_1274801139221226_5313778918704512728_n.jpg

• Like 7

Okay gents the Heresies are in the house.  Quickly hooked them up to the Pioneer SX-950 and a R2R.  The music was recorded at 3 3/4 on a not so good system and it sounded as expected.  So I move the speakers to the other end of the room and hooked them up to the main system.  Not bad at all.  Heresies and a sub is that what you fellows do?  Never had a sub before.

Some cabinet issues as I will show but not serious and since they will be towed in you won't see them unless you look real good.  They sound decent with some Amos Lee flowing through the CD/DAC.

IMG_1882.JPG

IMG_1883.JPG

IMG_1886.JPG

IMG_1884.JPG

• Like 5

Hangover Burger

$10.99

1/2 lb. burger, salami, pepperoni, bacon, fried egg, Cheddar and Pepper Jack cheese, sauteed onions, peppers and mushrooms.

This is my favorite burger. From a place in nearby Brighton, MI called "The Pound"

IMG_1079.jpg

• Like 6