I will drive 16 Hrs for these

brians7

Perfect reason to turn the trip into a vacation,  400 in fuel travel expense for a vacation is reasonable for alot of people, getting to bring a pair of beauties home is just icing on the vacation cake

Hope you have a safe enjoyable trip  :D

Edited by joessportster
  • Like 3

Those would still fit in my Forester, and I get 27 mpg on the hwy. Hmmm, the LS fit, but the Belles would be a little tighter.

Beautiful speakers. I think JLS got the ones I was after...

Bruce

• Moderators
joessportster, on 22 Aug 2014 - 09:52 AM, said:joessportster, on 22 Aug 2014 - 09:52 AM, said:

Perfect reason to the trip into a vacation,  400 in fuel travel expense for a vacation is reasonable for alot of people, getting to bring a pair of beauties is just icing on the vacation cake

Hope you have a safe enjoyable trip  :D

Exactly, did that before, picked up speakers and took them on vacation, why not ? :emotion-21:

Great looking speakers, fancy :emotion-19:

Edited by dtel
  • Like 1

is that 16 hrs ONE WAY ?   Texas to NC

One way.......enjoy the journey!

984 mi, 14 hours 22 mins
In current traffic: 14 hours 45 mins
I-59 N

I've made the trip a few times.  It all depends on what's going on in Atlanta when you pass through.  You can lose several hours there depending on traffic/accidents.

Hey can you pick up a pair of KLF-30's in Austin for me and bring them to central arkansas? Or maybe Texarkana? Haha

Now that would be at least 4.5 hrs in the wrong direction and 4.5 back plus another 2 at least to get there through Arkansas. I do love to dig for Diamonds though.

There is already a thread about these speakers...

and your point is what?
This comment is literally such simpleton intellect that to give it credence would be like acknowledging that I have somehow been challenged to a power struggle with a five year olds undeveloped smooth grey matter.

To the victor goes the spoils...

Edited by Schu

and your point is what?
This comment is literally such simpleton intellect that to give it credence would be like acknowledging that I have somehow been challenged to a power struggle with a five year olds undeveloped smooth grey matter.

I think you've watched 1 too many episodes of Star Trek dude...... :wacko:

and your point is what?

Seems you gave it credence by responding to it.

Ah, exactly..."Hail to the Victors".  

It's really a shame that you still don't "get it"....so many here have commented on your grumpy, or outright negative verbiage to many of your posts, and still you think that it's ok....why don't you try a positive spin for once?

• Like 2