Boxx Family Thanks to the Forum

Mallette

One of the most striking things about the two communities I'm a part of now - is...they're just that.  Communities.  Families even.  I've been on many forums, but the kindness shown on the two audio forums (the only forums) I'm a part of now is just flooring.  It's touching to see good people out there still.  Boxx was one of them, and this forum is full of them just the same.

It was an honor, Boxx and family to have even been a part of that same community - and it's even more-so of an honor support others within that community.

Here's to you Boxx family! :)

Guys, I was simply acting at the request to thank YOU guys by the Boxx family.  It was, and remains, my pleasure to serve this group any way I can for the reasons expressed in that card and for the well over a decade of excellent comradeship.

Thank YOU!  Now, come to HOPE and meet them, and the rest of us misfits in April. 

Dave

• Like 3

​The honor is ours … Boxx was special to us -- thanks for sharing him. To see such an outpouring of sorrow turned admiration for Boxx wasn’t surprising -- he was a joy to talk to. To see such a natural desire to keep his memory alive is quite impressive. There’s a hole in this forum in the shape of Boxx, as there should be, and that says a lot about the man.

​Once again … my sincere condolences and prayers for his entire family as they continue on in life. 

Steve

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 1

To me, the loss of Boxx, is like the loss of Old Buckster was/is to many of us.  A sad day.  

Boxx will live on in our memory and hopefully his family will visit occasionally or even better join and be a regular.  Boxx's spirit and love of music lives on in his children. 

• Like 2