When Did We Become So Wimpy On The Forum?

tidmack

22 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Asked Bid Dylan at the San Francisco press conferences.

Just had to go read that transcript...probably would have been a thing of beauty when listened to in a time / place / mind space some time ago.

• Like 1

There are a couple of attorneys on here.  What about "updating" not "upgrading"?  

OK so no sell upgrades on forum.  But if unlistenable buying vintage Heritage...and Klipsch doesn't have an "update" package...can we discuss "updates" by third party vendors to keep Heritage alive?  W/O calling Heresy!!!!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Ahhh, what do you know?  You're just a kid.....welcome back!

Student of everything, master of nothing.  That's me. ;)

Thanks, bud.

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I can do that if you like, custom orders are welcome at a certain volume.

Only if you let me name it, and it has to come in a black bottle.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, anarchist said:

One would have to be delusional to think there is going to be a great influx of young (or old) females joining this forum and sticking around:  (1) They generally don't care about audio to that degree, (2) they generally don't care to open up speakers and 'tinker' with them

Cause it can go too far.  After my second child, space was limited and my husband had a basement full of creations that had to go to the dump.  He started over with Bone stock speakers bought by me.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Chief bonehead said:

Ask me about peddlers on the klipsch forum in person. I would bet I am even more animated about this in person. 

Whether or not we provide parts is not the issue. It's the so called upgrades by peddlers that are not klipsch approved or endorsed and then the audacity to come on the klipsch forum and proclaim them as upgrades. You want other horns, go there. You want other drivers, go there. 

And if we have to change the rules I bet I can get that done......

It has pained me to read this topic.....just really nasty stuff from members.

I am using "parts" in my Synergy's that are not  "Klipsch Approved"--because some of the parts Klipsch used

produced an inferior sound than what I'm used to having at home.

A  Member--Deang--took my crossovers and upgraded them with Much Better Caps than the "Klipsch Approved Parts"

that were in my speakers. I'm grateful for his help. 

Now I have a "Klipsch Cabinet" with the original Mid-Woofers and a up-graded driver for the tweeter and a Modded X-Over.

Does this mean I do Not have Klipsch Speakers?  

Should I not post or mention them because they do Not have "Klipsch Approved Parts"?

My Synergies were "decent" speakers for the "average listener" who unpack and play and Don't Care.

That is Not me--

So I guess you want to change the rules?? where I cannot talk about my experience???