The Klipsch Audio Community
Brac

What I Got Today!

I got my teeth cleaned.....😁⛏️🧛‍♀️

Im definitely not uploading a picture of them....

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Audio Android said:

I actually did yesterday as well.  Fun stuff.

• Thanks 1

Where do you put all these speakers? 
Congrats by the way!

I have a room full of extra audio gear I will prob sell before I move , just don’t have enough time right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, A1UC said:

I have a room full of extra audio gear I will prob sell before I move , just don’t have enough time right now

I can store some for you 🙄

5 hours ago, Audio Android said:

h..y s..t thats funny dude 

100.gif?cid=790b76115d0b28986a572e4d459c

11 hours ago, A1UC said:

Let me know when you have a time for a private showing. I would love to pay you visit.

9 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

Let me know when you have a time for a private showing. I would love to pay you visit.

Get in line youngster!!  :emotion-19:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Get in line youngster!!  :emotion-19:

I am. 🛒  What # did I pull @A1UC?

Finally made my road-trip to pick-up my Klipsch SW-15 subwoofer purchase from e-bay.....from Jonesboro, AR to Plano, TX ...over 450 miles one-way!  The unit is fully-functional, and cosmetically excellent in clear oak finish.  The only thing that needs replacing are the feet (currently three un-covered spikes with one covered spike!), and I already have that parts "replacement" covered.  The plan is to eventually use this up front with four Heresy speakers and an additional SW-8 in clear oak (which I already have NIB) for use in my "quad" room set-up in my retirement home.  I just need to give this new unit a good cleaning before packing it for the up-coming move of all of my stuff!  SW-15 subwoofers are getting harder and harder to find in great condition!  The power source for this system will be my H/K 900+ quad receiver that I bought new in 1975!  Their top-of-the-line for the quad era!  It is really a very amazing piece...with built-in CD-4 demodulator!...32 WPC in quad mode!  Can anybody say "Back to the Future"??

SW-15_1.jpg.370bb4ebb784ddc07613f197c7e587a7.jpgSW-15_2.jpg.f812b28b7648a49e24fecfa6e30f4ef8.jpgSW-15_3.jpg.8a8a9fdc042af450ecdc0dbd556e7ec0.jpgSW-15_4.jpg.4b7d555556486a43ecb54434fcca9114.jpg 

661934475_HK900.jpg.3ab2b0ff07669232cb90255e6b4904b7.jpg

• Like 4

Dewalt 20v battery powered hedge trimmer. Very impressed so far.852c7144b1090dfbd3ccb9a16a7bdf78.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Cordless yard tools are awesome! I remember the hassle of long extension cords or mixing two stroke oil and gas.

Hey maybe that should be in the "you know you're getting old" thread...lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cordless yard tools are awesome! I remember the hassle of long extension cords or mixing two stroke oil and gas.
Hey maybe that should be in the "you know you're getting old" thread...lol
In the last couple weeks I picked up the Dewalt blower, weedwacker and the hedge trimmer. Very impressed with all of them especially the weedwacker.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, HDBRbuilder said:

Finally made my road-trip to pick-up my Klipsch SW-15 subwoofer purchase from e-bay.....from Jonesboro, AR to Plano, TX ...over 450 miles one-way!  The unit is fully-functional, and cosmetically excellent in clear oak finish.  The only thing that needs replacing are the feet (currently three un-covered spikes with one covered spike!), and I already have that parts "replacement" covered.  The plan is to eventually use this up front with four Heresy speakers and an additional SW-8 in clear oak (which I already have NIB) for use in my "quad" room set-up in my retirement home.  I just need to give this new unit a good cleaning before packing it for the up-coming move of all of my stuff!  SW-15 subwoofers are getting harder and harder to find in great condition!  The power source for this system will be my H/K 900+ quad receiver that I bought new in 1975!  Their top-of-the-line for the quad era!  It is really a very amazing piece...with built-in CD-4 demodulator!...32 WPC in quad mode!  Can anybody say "Back to the Future"??

SW-15_1.jpg.370bb4ebb784ddc07613f197c7e587a7.jpgSW-15_2.jpg.f812b28b7648a49e24fecfa6e30f4ef8.jpgSW-15_3.jpg.8a8a9fdc042af450ecdc0dbd556e7ec0.jpgSW-15_4.jpg.4b7d555556486a43ecb54434fcca9114.jpg 

661934475_HK900.jpg.3ab2b0ff07669232cb90255e6b4904b7.jpg

Shiit Loki tone control/equalizer. This is my second one for another system in the house. The first one I'm actually using in my main system with a tube amp.

This is the only analog EQ/tone control I've ever had that didn't impact the sound in a negative way. I use it very sparingly to cut some mids and it works very well.....tubes and solid state 14add083c3ff077d7fa33b9b1a6c662e.jpg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, SWL said:

Shiit Loki tone control/equalizer. This is my second one for another system in the house. The first one I'm actually using in my main system with a tube amp.

This is the only analog EQ/tone control I've ever had that didn't impact the sound in a negative way. I use it very sparingly to cut some mids and it works very well.....tubes and solid state

I have heard good things about that piece. A couple db here and there. A very good problem solver. Not quite parametric though, but who needs that?

• Like 1

I have heard good things about that piece.

Yeah, that's why I thought I'd give it a try. The reviews were good. It works well.

• Like 1

Behold, the new chicken plucker. (Some assembly required)

Will be using this on about 45 birds come July 4th weekend.

C091414F-8C5E-4CDA-96C0-59CF776E8DED.thumb.jpeg.2f67e6ff84dbcd30a2a8c735cbbdbe10.jpeg