I got really bad news today!

lynnm

I can't think of too many words to improve upon what the regular members have said other than I 2nd,3rd,4th ,5th etc them all.You certainly are a great asset to the forum and I'm sure to your family and friends also.I'm sure I speak for us all in saying we look forward to having you around for a long time to come so hang tough and you're in our thoughts and prayers.

"In the meantime I intend to enjoy life to its fullest extent."

From what I gather from your postings here, you seem to do just that. You already possess and use the tools to beat this - a positive attitude. While I was most sad to read your news, I am already comforted by the fact that you WILL go on enjoying life as much as possible.

And Leo, that means you have already won.

And so have we. Thanks for sharing and enjoying a part of your life here, and may you continue to do so.

I'm very sorry to hear this news.

I may be like The Ear, because I'm a non believer. That doesn't mean that my thoughts won't be with you.

I had a couple of scares, but the news was good. While I waited for the results I used to console myself by thinking of all the things that I would do if I knew that my time was short. Stupid things like start smoking again. Get back into the drugs from my old Hippie days. Eat like a pig. Drive my Vette like there was no tomorrow. Don't worry about blowing up my speakers and amps. So on and so on.

You have been a respected Forum member. Thanks for your contributions.

When and if it gets bad, get on the Forum if you can. It's good to talk about things. Maybe we can help to keep you strong.

Q-Man

Lynnm,

I cannot really add anything that has not been already said.

I have enjoyed your post's in the past and I look forward to your FUTURE posts.

A couple years ago you posted something about being in class one day and a professor or another student said something. I can't remember the whole thing as you can tell, but I just remember laughing after reading it.

You made me laugh so if you need something to make you laugh let me or the BB know.

Danny

Lynn,

I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am to hear this news. You've always been one of the really good guys around here and your kind and thoughtful posts were one of the reasons I stuck around this place initially.

You'll be in our prayers as well. May God be with you my friend.

- Gary

I feel very sad right now, for you and your family. Upcoming

times will be a challenge, with treatment and anxiety. I do

wish you the best possibe outcome and the easiest path to get

there. Know that people here like and appreciate you (as the post

count attests to), and that you should feel free to start threads

anytime you have news or need a few kind words.

All the best. Really.

Lynn

leave it to me to not scroll down on the forum page..late as usual.

As others have said, I wish you the best. What a great attitude you have! That's more than half the battle!

You have a lot more to add to this forum, no need to leave now!

Prayers are with you and yours! Can't wait for the post that says you're cancer free!

Take care,

Steve