Who is going to listen to thier system tonight?

jacksonbart

So many of us spend time posting, but heck it 20 minutes I am bagging work and going home and listening to some great tunes while enjoying a/few cold beverages and perhaps a movie after dinner. Wife is out of town, so besides the two pugs I am on my own. Don't tell my wife but they will be eating my leftovers. Any one else going to be using thier Klipsch tonight?

Cheers. Enjoy your weekend.

(5 stars or least was thanks to RPLACE)

My parents just blew into town today. They are in their late 60s and find my dedicated room mind boggling. I plan to spin some Jazz for them on my vinyl rig as a precursor to a movie on the big screen! The theater seats 4 so Mom, Dad, the wife and I will be checking out Walk The Line.

Enjoy your weekend all!

Have fun with the dogs JB!

Most definitely. I am probably going to break down and move the Merlin and Dynaco out to the living room and get the Sony out of the equation.

Since the LS just got in, I will be listening a lot.

Friday night is "Beer, Pizza & Movie night" in my home and the HT

will be rocking. I have 3 flicks on tap for tonight.....

Showtimes are as follows.....

5PM CST... Transporter2

7pm CST... Dreamer

9PM CST... Equilibrium

My daughter and I will watch the first one together, and by the time my

wife rolls around, we'll watch Dreamer. (their request) And when they

go to bed, I'll watch Equilibrium.(they're early to bed types)

My HT is located two floors away, and at the opposite side of the

house of where they'll be sleeping, so I can still listen at decent levels after they go to bed[:-*]

I just got off of a string of night shifts and have been listening to the Jazz station through the Scotts and Herasies. We are going to grill some salmon tonight and retire downstairs and listen to the VRD BBX Jolida Lascala combination tonight. Than I am off to Denver in the AM to hang out with a bunch of stereo geeks that I know from AK. Life is grand!!!

What would a Friday night be without music? And what would music be without Klipsch?

Looks like you've got good taste in dogs too. Here's ours. My daughter

named him "Sue" after the Johnny Cash song. Figured it's a good name,

seeing as the little fella is missing his conjones.

post-17678-13819284425392_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

For the last 2 hours listening to "standard time standards", very old tunes, on sat radio,while opening,eating,cooking, eating , oysters.

Now time to move to the living room and change to something else or a movie.

If i don't listen to some type of music every day i feel like i missed out and make it up the next day, really.

Something is playing all day if i am inside, and don't get turned off except for the news at night if i watch the news.

its been on since 9 this morning,cant get enough!

Replaced the Decwares with Gordan Rankins Wavelength Gemini 45/2a3 monos

Got a feeling it will be on most of the time,put the 50" bigscreen in storage along with the HT setup.Fed up with the cable pig and satelite vultures prices,and the big screen got in the way of room accoustics.Who needs TV anyway.

I was told by a friend I now reside with 2% of the population that doesnt watch TV,I just laughed and told him I had something better!

Greg