Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
What do you guys think this radio is worth?

That's huge, someone wanted to go all out with that design, I would think those amps would put out some heat inside that cabinet. 

• Like 6

he BOSS is always on me.... she says "with all these amps and speakers you can't do any better than this"

Sorry but i'm with the Boss with this one, no excuse  :o  :lol:

she just looks at me..

Good for you Boss, tell him he needs a new or new to him Ht receiver and if the sub does not stop humming he needs to build a sub and find some rear speakers....................easy for me to say since it's your $  :D

this is what i see/hear in my head everytime we get ready to watch a movie.....

• Like 6

• Moderators

That's funny, it's a shame you don't know someone with a Ht receiver that needs a little work done on there car.  :D

I'm with you Boss, a person in your position deserves a HT, even a 5.1, nothing crazy.

Now MKP, how many people here would love to have a wife who want's a Ht setup, your lucky, but you knew that already. 

• Like 6

Now Elden,   You know darn well you can't get up to THAT level of drinking with just a little practice now!   them boys have been practicing for a life time!  

True, and i definitely wouldn't want to, I want to keep it  a sporting level, some are training for an Olympic event it seems. 

Aren't there prizes at Hope for this particular event?

• Like 6

• Moderators

Now Elden,   You know darn well you can't get up to THAT level of drinking with just a little practice now!   them boys have been practicing for a life time!

True, and i definitely wouldn't want to, I want to keep it  a sporting level, some are training for an Olympic event it seems.

Ummmm....NO! These guys need no encouragement!!!

• Like 5

Afternoon all

We made it back from the audio shop...picked up my Pioneer Elite CD changer, dropped off two Sony ES CD players for parts.....hope they can fix my player and I dropped off one of my Carver's my TFM-55.

The BOSS and I are gonna finish watching a movie we started and then I'll hook up my Pioneer and power up some of the "Wall-O-Klipsch" ....... yea that's what I'll do....

Later...

MKP :-)

post-58704-0-12240000-1459633269_thumb.j

post-58704-0-62880000-1459633401_thumb.j

post-58704-0-99960000-1459633413_thumb.j

• Like 8

Whoever drinks the most beer and does not piss themselves wins. :D

• Like 6

Good day, won $7.00 worth of change playing poker.

Drank $16.00 worth of liquor.

Once a week hanging out with good friends is worth every dime.

Myself, a couple of my brothers, a nephew, and a few friends have a poker game once a month. It's always a good time. One week you win, the next week you lose, but at the end of the year you probably break even, and that's cheap entertainment.

We used to rotate who's hosting the game. But my nephew, who's a terrific carpenter,  made a spectacular 8 sided card table. It's black stained oak and granite. It has built in cup holders and a change/money section. It weighs about 400 lbs, too heavy to move, so we have it at his house now….good times.

• Like 7

Just a party animal.....bet my head didn't hit the pillow before 11:00 :mellow:   Yep I watched the Tar Heels whip Syracuse.

A little chilly, windy, and sunny.  Going to meet a bud from the left coast for breakfast at a restaurant where I can get some sausage gravy and biscuits :D

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 7

Good day, won $7.00 worth of change playing poker.

Drank $16.00 worth of liquor.

Once a week hanging out with good friends is worth every dime.

Myself, a couple of my brothers, a nephew, and a few friends have a poker game once a month. It's always a good time. One week you win, the next week you lose, but at the end of the year you probably break even, and that's cheap entertainment.

We used to rotate who's hosting the game. But my nephew, who's a terrific carpenter,  made a spectacular 8 sided card table. It's black stained oak and granite. It has built in cup holders and a change/money section. It weighs about 400 lbs, too heavy to move, so we have it at his house now….good times.

Normally at least a few friends get together once a week and do something. Sometimes poker, Yahtzee, bocci ball in summer.

Just an excuse to get out really.

We just play on a folding felt poker pad i picked up from a second hand store some time ago, nothing fancy but works great for cards and dice.

• Like 6

Good morning all you coffee drinkers.

It was a brisk 26 here this morning! Was snowing a little yesterday, winter just won't go away :angry:

At least the wind died and it's sunny. I need to cut the grass for the first time this year.

Enjoy the day!

• Like 6

Done with the coffee, big pot of bean soup is simmering on the stove, the F-20 is 100% complete and ready to move into the house, but jamming in the shop and it's time for a silver bullet and a phone call to a friend to get the beast moved inside. 

• Like 7

That's rigged!

the only beer drinker there is Roy, and he drinks that nasty "Clamauto" stuff! :emotion-41: 

Roger

• Like 5

Good afternoon my friends (0;

MKP, thanks for checking in last night over in RTM, I was back from our opening show of the season late, but stopped by and saw you had been in.... Great on your Elite player.... I have the multi-disc version and I love it!

Ok, right now, relaxing with what is probably my 4th cup of Melitta Columbian roast in a D&D mug..

Taking in a live concert from Berlin... This one is the concert version of the opera, 'Tristan'... Right now, it is intermission, so, I have a break to send you photos..hope you don't mind so many........

Enjoy your Sunday :0)

image_2.pngimage_1.pngimage.pngimage_21.pngimage_20.pngimage_19.pngimage_17.pngimage_13.pngimage_12.pngimage_11.png

Edited by Tigerman
  • Like 6

That's rigged!

the only beer drinker there is Roy, and he drinks that nasty "Clamauto" stuff! :emotion-41: 

Roger

Yuck.

I like home made or Zing Zang made Bloody's personally but everybody has different tastes.

• Like 5

• Moderators

That's rigged!

Roger

Yuck.

I like home made or Zing Zang made Bloody's personally but everybody has different tastes.

True different taste, I usually don't drink beer anymore, I like it but it gives me a headache every time. 

• Like 6