Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Decided I wanted a couple burritos so hit the new Mexican place here in Duckburg.  Second time in but I do know this the next time I hit the place Imma gonna be packin some of @oldtimer's hawt sauce.  Durn bunch of sissies runnin the place but there are a bunch os sissies in Duckburg so there's that!  

20230624-143601.jpg

Not bad for 10$ but it's gonna get better!  :)  Ok @grasshopper GO!  😂

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You sure that aren't funky enchiladas? I put the lettuce, salsa and sour cream inside the burritos I had today!!

Haven't had good enchiladas in a long time. When I head north next week or soon after I don't know whether to stop at the brick-oven pizzeria, or one of the good Mexican places on South of the Border Blvd.

• Like 2

you didn't ask for the good salsa? Truth be known, some of the best "Mexican" food I had was in IN. The folks running it are from way southern Mexico. They had some salsa that bit back.

Wife is in Boston, telephone is dead, it's 100`+ 

I'm indulging in some highly intellectual entertainment. 

....Vintage LooneyToons and Tom and Jerry. from the 50's and early 60's ... the ones we watched as kids.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 6/24/2023 at 7:14 PM, Dave1291 said:

Decided I wanted a couple burritos so hit the new Mexican place here in Duckburg.  Second time in but I do know this the next time I hit the place Imma gonna be packin some of @oldtimer's hawt sauce.  Durn bunch of sissies runnin the place but there are a bunch os sissies in Duckburg so there's that!  

20230624-143601.jpg

Not bad for 10$ but it's gonna get better!  :)  Ok @grasshopper GO!  😂

That would be $20.00 here in upstate New York

$40 in NYC. 🙄

• Like 2

I think I mentioned seeing coorslite being poured over ice when I was on Kauai....

that was a waste of good ice

I've been hiding all day. Went outside twice ... for a total of 3 minutes. It's warm out there. Need to do some watering after the sun gets a little lower.

You don't get accidentally sunburned. As soon as you go out, it makes its intention quite clear. 

did you ever fry ants under a magnifying glass? Kinda like that

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All quiet around here.  Woke up to wet streets so got some rain last night.  Text from a good friend in Washington, DC needing bratwurst for the weekend so had to get and ship him some. 

Prolly mow again tomorrow to stay ahead of the game prior to the Independence Day weekend.  Lake traffic will be heavy as usual even if it rains.  I might even get around to putting about 5' of albums in with the rest at some point.  I'll be pissin off the neighbors though for sure.  

Mid 70's & damp in Duckburg.  Carry on.  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1