Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Merry Christmas my CC&C friends  :emotion-51:..

Here are two photos of our tree that we have sent out via FB and emails to family and friends..

This was from last January when we had the REAL candles lighted....a candlelight Christmas if you will.......Candle%20Lighted%20Christmas_zpsnklstoeg....And this was a fresh photo from THIS morning....with the 1400 LED lights lighted instead..   ENJOY your Christmas day with family and friends...........our dinner gang will be here around 5pm.  Multi course dinner per usual, lots of VINO will flow :D...Christmas%20Tree%2012-25-2016_zps7xmgddh

• Like 6

Merry Christmas C&C friends. Kicking back before the Mob with Eugene Ormandy and Philly orchestra playing the Glorious Sounds of Christmas on the Cornwalls. The recording is so old that my parents had it on vinyl way back when.

Blessings of the Season to each of you.

Chuck

• Like 7

Merry Christmas from the left coast to all my C,C and C friends

Just finished breakfast of waffles with cranberry sauce(homemade) and pure maple syrup. Still enjoying coffee with Irish cream and homemade whipped cream. Yummmm.

I'm off to go barbeque a turkey and grill some porterhouse steaks.

Catch y'all on the flipside.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Marvel said:

Just got back from a short cruise around the neighborhood in a '64 Falcon. It's 78 degrees here right now. Merry Christmas everyone!

tmp_27497-20161225_1338001293178328.jpg

tmp_27497-20161224_181953~2-1067080782.jpg

That's a Beautiful Car and House....Happy Holidays....You all look like your enjoying life...:)

• Like 7